Immerse into the St. Petersburg of the beginning of the 20th century and live in the famous historic Tolstoy house in the city center of St. Petersburg. Located between the river Fontanka and the hot spot for restaurants and bars Rubinshteina str., 200m away from Nevskiy Prospect, including site security. Despite the central location, the 1-room apartment is located inside the quiet courtyard. Once you step out, you are in the middle of the "pedestrian area" with bars, restaurants & sight seeing
The Tolstoy house with its beautiful fronts and high renaissance arcs is one of the 5 most beautiful courtyards in St. Petersburg (see pictures). For over 100 years now, the house of Mikhail Pavlovich Tolstoy (build from 1910 to 1912) with its modern architecture is attraction for students, tourists, artists and other interested people arts and culture. The courtyard was turned into movie sets for many times already (see pictures).
The courtyard links the Fontanka river with the Rubinshteina street, the place to be in the evening for having dinner and going out. Around 50 restaurants and bars have settled here and stepping out of the courtyard you are right in the middle of it.
- Absolutely most central location
- 2 min walk from Nevsky Prospect
- 24h supermarket A-LAND next door, with high quality and European products and
- Around 50 restaurants and bars near by
- Window to the quiet inside of the courtyard
- Small, cozy flat for self-caterer
- 1x double bed, 1 big couch in bed size (195x85 cm)
- Towels, bed linen etc.
- Kitchen and bathroom utensils
- High ceilings
- Site security at gate, very safe area
- Clean interior, mix of antique and modern
- High-speed WIFI Internet
- Washing machine, microwave, TV, gas cooker, steam iron, hairdryer etc.
- Relaxed and reliable German host
- During winter warm (good heating), during summer rather cool (thick walls, 2nd floor)
Keep in mind:
* Most awesome location for sightseeing, partying and relaxed, comfortable living
* German reliability in St. Petersburg
You will get a key for the gate and the flat, so feel free to come and go as you like.
Interakcija s gostima
I will be available 24h in case of emergencies or if you just need an advice or support. You can call me any time or leave me a note on airbnb and I’ll be happy to help.
If you need a transfer from the aiport or the train station, and you are unfamiliar with the local conditions, just let me know. I can arrange a pick-up for you.
I expect guests to consider and follow standard rules of behavior and respect in a host's place the same way as the host should follow standard rules of hospitality. Please do not leave any garbage in public spaces, make too much noise and respect the neighborhood.
I was born in south-west Germany. Already during my studies of business administration at Mannheim business school I travelled around the world and finally moved to St. Peterburg Russia, where I am currently living.