This 4BR, 3.5BA Nashville home is shaded by a canopy of old trees and boasts an expansive green lawn with playground equipment, a screened porch, and a lower patio. Just 15 minutes from downtown and 10 minutes to 12South, Vanderbilt, Lipscomb, and Belmont. 5 minutes to the famed Bluebird Cafe!
Our secluded, and centrally located, 4-bedroom, 3.5-bath home has a large lawn shaded by a gorgeous canopy of old-growth trees. Enjoy this park-like setting from both a spacious covered patio (with gas grill!) and the second-level screened porch.
You’d never guess this home is just 10 minutes from the bustling 12South neighborhood, 5 minutes from excellent shopping at Green Hills, and 15 minutes from downtown and The Gulch!
INSIDE THE HOME
The interior of this vacation rental home is just as beautiful as its surroundings. It is spacious, open, and light-filled, with a sophisticated collection of warm, modern furnishings. The open-concept living, dining and kitchen flow into one another for easy conversation and hanging out. A 50" HD television with all the movie and sports channels (and Netflix!), gas fireplace, bar area, and piano in the main living room create the perfect entertaining space!
All 4 bedrooms are comfy and luxurious. The master has a low-profile king bed and an en-suite bath. There’s another king bedroom downstairs on the lower level, and another full bathroom, too. Upstairs you’ll find a queen bedroom and a bunk room with a twin bunk, plus a 3rd full bath and a half-bath. There is also a sleeper sofa in the downstairs den for extra room.
The gourmet kitchen is a show-stopper: completely upgraded with stainless appliances (including double ovens and an electric hooded range on the center island) and gorgeous counter-tops. There’s lots of elbowroom, too; multiple cooks can work together to create a delicious meal for everyone to share.
The dining area seats 6, or take your meal outside to the outdoor dining tables on either the covered patio or the screened porch, both overlooking the lush backyard.
Speaking of the yard: kids will love the big, open lawn for a game of Frisbee or tag. There’s even playground equipment with a slide! Watch them play from the deck’s plush, comfy outdoor furniture.
Guests have access to the entire home except for the garage and select closets.
Interakcija s gostima
Let me know if you need any suggestions and I'll be happy to share my knowledge of Nashville. Travel may take me out of town otherwise I'm happy to share stories.
The exterior of the property is monitored using secure video that records up to 10 days of activity.
Property is fully furnished that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended for any stay.
*The Guest who completes the booking must be over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period.
*No parties, excessive noise, or any illegal activity shall take place at property.
* No smoking is allowed in or around any property.
* No weapons or fireworks shall be discharged unlawfully on the property
* Check out time is 10am. All requests for late check out will be accommodated as best as possible but must be requested during the booking process. If the cleaning crew is delayed due to guest not checking out on time then a $50/hr charge will be assessed.
Pets: Dogs are permitted (no more than 2) but you must notify me that a pet(s) while be present and confirm that Guest has read and understands the following:
- If any sign of any unauthorized pet is discovered Guest authorizes Owner to charge the guest an additional minimum $250 cleaning fee
- Pets are not allowed on furniture and must be crated when left alone.
- Guest will pick up after pet(s) when outside or on walks.
- Pets should be bathed before the stay to minimize odor.
- Guest will bring their own pet towel to clean and dry their pet after being outside. Supplied towels are not to be used on pets. A $15/towel fee will be assessed.
- Guest will provide a crate and/or pet bed.
- Pet bowls can be found in the closet by the front door. Please wash and return before check out.
- The property is not fenced and is in a wild area.
- Owner is not responsible for the well being of the pet.
Cleaning: Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, running the dishwasher, and taking out the trash are expected of our guests.
If excessive wear and tear is found on property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees.
If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the Owner receives information about excessive noise, Owner has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to bill the guest a minimum service fee of $250. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the Owner to charge the guest a minimum $500 cleaning fee.
Od 30. Listopad 2017. - 31. Ožujak 2018. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
I'm a frequent traveler spreading the word about water and conservation across North America. As an AirBNB host, I enjoy meeting others while on the road and soaking in the local flavors.