This might be one of the best designed spaces in Chicago. Freshly remodeled spacious garden loft. High ceilings, exposed brick, designer furnishings. Historic Ukrainian Village District, close to restaurants & transit. Perfect for business travellers
2 night minimum stay, or if you need 1 night then $50 extra charge.
Just remodeled space with all sorts of design elements and all new everything. Bright, nice, clean, spacious place in a a great historic neighborhood. Tons of places to eat and drink all around. I'll give you the suggestions when you arrive. All beds and mattresses are brand new - so you don't have to sleep on someone else's old one like in some other AirBnB listings. Sheets and essentials are also new.
It is conveniently located blocks from bus service, pretty easy to get to the Blue Line train as well. Uber / Lyft / cab should be 10 minutes from downtown and probably less than $10, too.
From many hip cafes and restaurants to hidden gems (which I can share), few museums 3 blocks away, and plenty of cool old churches - you can walk around anywhere.
The whole place is yours. I am sure you will enjoy the place, location, as well as the whole time in Chicago.
Street parking without permit on my street. Relatively easy for Chicago.
Broj dozvole ili registarski broj
Saznaj više o ovom broju
1. No Smoking
2. No parties
3. Do not burn candles
4. Do not dispose of dental floss in the toilet.
5. Please observe quiet hours (10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekends) as we have other tenants in the building
6. Additional charges will be applied if towels and/or pillows/bed sheets are stained with makeup or something else that will not wash out. Charges will depend on what and how much is stained.
5. If you get locked out of the apartment without keys and need us to open it for you, you will be charged $5 (day) or $15 (after 10pm).
Ovaj domaćin ima 158 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I love to travel myself so I decided to share this house with others.
I am an entrepreneur, businessman, family man, and an artist. Live in such a great city as Chicago, where one can never get tired of discovering its music, food, events, and its awesome neighborhoods. When I am not working or creating, I travel. Hope you enjoy the times and experiences from your stay.
- Best things in life aren't things.