Holiday home for happy people!
Metato 26 is the perfect place for a romantic holiday for 2 or for a fun vacation for a family of 4.
It is a cozy house in a Medieval village overlooking the Tuscan archipelago: Gorgona, Capraia, Elba and Corsica islands.
Located above the hills over Camaiore in the province of Lucca, Metato is a small pedestrian village, a romantic getaway for happy people.
Renovated in 2009 under the creative direction of Stefano Viviani, architect, Metato 26 welcomes 2 to 4 guests in two bedrooms and two bathrooms with showers and bath tub.
The house is organized on 4 floors as it is built on the mountain. At the bottom floor there is the kitchen, with direct access to the garden, at the main floor there is the saloon with open fire place, the main entrance, bathroom 1 with shower and the laundry room. At the 1st floor there is the mountains view bedroom (convertible in twin room), its en suite bathroom with shower and tub, and the studio with direct access to the garden. From the studio guests can access the ocean view bedroom located in the attic.
Completely redone in 2012 the garden provides the guests with tomatoes, zucchini, basil and other herbs in summer, while in winter with oranges, onions, kale and salad
Guests can access the house by foot, leaving their car in the parking lot. It is a 7 minutes walk through the village or via a romantic path through the chestnut woods.
Pisa Intl. Airport is only 45 minutes by car. To go to the sandy beach of Lido di Camaiore it takes 20 minutes by car.
You definitely need a car or a motor bike to enjoy life here as the public transport is (very unfortunately) available only on Fridays.
Interakcija s gostima
I'm available at any time
The Jacuzzi is operating from May 1 until October 30
1 bag of pellet per day is included in the rental fee.
Additional bags cost 6 euro each
- Please take a shower with soap before entering the Jacuzzi. The oil of the skin and the sun creams make the water dull and damage the filtering system.
- If you break something we would be very grateful if you could replace it or leave the money to buy a replacement.
Dishes, cups and glasses count as well…
- Don’t throw anything in the toilet other than toilet paper.
- Please unplug the router and the fuses box (bottom row 9, 10, 11) if a storm is forecasted. It takes very long time to fix electric damages, especially in August when all Italians are on holiday.
- We kindly ask you to organize the garbage: paper, plastic, glass and organic. We are happy to help you carrying it down to the parking lot but it must be well organized!
- Please remember that the house is smoke free. You can enjoy your cigarettes and cigars in the garden.