Two private immaculate levels of a fully restored Annex House on one of the nicest streets, in the centre of downtown Toronto. Public transit seconds away. Walking distance to Kensington Market, Museums, Art Galleries, Restaurants, Shopping and more! A great place to stay for the Toronto International Film Festival, Hot Docs, Luminato, Nuit Blanche, UofT Commencements, the Toronto Jazz Festival, and Toronto Pride.
• Check-in time is 3PM. Check-out time is 12PM (noon).
Justin & I have been very mindful about making our home clean, enjoyable and inviting for you to enjoy during your visit. We hope one day you'll be able to return to the house and find it in the same condition as when you arrived. Please review our house rules prior to booking your reservation!
*1. Events or Parties: Unfortunately we cannot host events or parties. This includes birthdays, bachelor and bachellorettes, weddings, etc. Additional guests or temporary visitors beyond what the reservation states must be cleared with the host prior to your reservation.
*2. Additional and Temporary Visitors: Any person coming into the home that is not listed on the reservation is considered an additional guest or temporary visitor. Guest are permitted to have 1-2 visitors at the home, up to a total of 7 people when including guests noted on the reservation. Please notify Justin or myself prior should there be extenuating circumstances. Our proximity to neighbours and susceptibility to noise issues does not permit more than 7 people at or in the home at any given time. Any additional guests that are staying over should be included on the booking.
*3. Stereos: No stereos are permitted in the home at any time. A television in the living room is available for use.
*Our security system enables us to identify large groups of people coming into and out of the home, as well as large amounts of noise. Please be upfront about the purpose of your booking to avoid miscommunication. Failure to not follow the above rules will result in immediate termination of the reservation by the host, regardless of the time of day/night. If you are looking for a space to host additional guests, our home is not a suitable fit.
Some other things to consider:
4. Arrival and Departure: Check-in is at 3PM and Check-out is at 12PM (noon). Early check-in after 12:30PM can be arranged, to drop off luggage. Please speak with the hosts directly to make special arrangements so that we can notify our cleaners of the early arrival. Luggage can be left in the front entryway until cleaning of the bedrooms are finished.
5. Smoking: No smoking is permitted inside the home at any time.
6. Fireplace: Our fireplace is off limits for use. It is not equip for wood burning fires.
7. Shoes: We take pride in ensuring our home is cleaned and prepared for each guest's arrival. Although we clean extensively between each reservation, please take off your shoes as a courtesy to us and future guests.
8. A temporary parking permit may be purchased online at the City of Toronto website by guests to park a motor vehicle on a street designated under the permit parking program, at a cost of $21.63 per week, $9.23 per 24 hours or $13.85 per 48 hours, plus H.S.T. Permits can be purchased up to a maximum of one week in advance of date required. A valid license plate number will be required at the time of purchase. You will need a printer to print the parking permit and display the paper in your window. Please watch out for fire hydrants, including the one directly across the street. Vehicles must be parked 3m away from any hydrant to avoid a ticket. Permits will enable guests to park on Willcocks Street and Robert Street.
9. The guest(s) undertakes to hold the Host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and/or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the guests in relation to the rental. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
10. Guests will be charged for any damages incurred to the property and agrees to pay Host for damages or loss for any of Host's property. Also they are responsible for all the others in their party.
11. This unit is not to be used as a Film or Photographers Studio to shoot portraits / music videos or any other filming with out the owner's written consent.
12. Backyard: Our rear yard is scheduled for completion this coming Summer! To ensure the safety of our guests, the rear yard is currently off-limits.
13. Access: Our home has a lock box for easy access and WiFi. Passwords and codes are in our online House Manual. AirBnB will send a link to access our House Manual upon confirmation of your reservation. Please review it to attain necessary information (including access) prior to your arrival.
Occasionally we accept requests for single night reservations if the requested date is an Orphan Night, or if the reservation date is within 10 days of request. An Orphan Night is a single night that gets stuck between two existing reservations. This policy helps us to avoid guests that are looking to host events or parties in our home. Local guests (within the GTA, Hamilton, and surrounding region) should include a brief message for the purpose of their request. This is to ensure protection of our home, and avoid reservations that could disrupt our neighbours and jeopardize our ability to share our home with future guests.
If you have gotten this far, we thank you and look forward to being fantastic hosts! For additional information, please consider reading a few of our reviews!
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 21 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We have enjoyed spending the last number of years restoring our home at 80 Willcocks into something we think is special.
I am an Architect and Real Estate Sale Representative in the great City of Toronto and Justin is a Critical Care Flight Paramedic with ORNGE.
Our last vacation was to New Zealand and Australia. We had the opportunity to enjoy many spaces that we found using Airbnb. It was a really great way to travel.
Our hope is that guests at Willcocks House find it to be as comfortable and inviting as I do.