Our neighbourhood is home to families & seniors.
Three championship golf courses near by, a cycling/ walking trail, Thetis Lake - a 5 minute drive. VG Hospital 3 minutes by car, Royal Roads & downtown 20 minutes.
* WE CHARGE AN ADDITIONAL $35.00 (after September 10 second bedroom is $30.00) PER NIGHT SHOULD IT BE NEEDED. PLEASE CONFIRM WITH AIRBNB IF YOU NEED THIS ROOM.
* Our entire home and garden is a non-smoking area.
* We love children but this AirBnB is not suitable for children under 12 years as guests or day visitors. Also we love pets but cannot accommodate them and we do not have pets on the premises.
* We cannot accommodate additional guests on our couch as it does not open up.
*We also appreciate that "quiet hours" be respected between 10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. as we both either work or care for Grandchildren a couple of days a week.
* Please be considerate and leave the suite in an adequately clean condition when you depart.
My husband Bob and I moved to Victoria in 1999 and delight in this beautiful west coast capital city of B.C. I am an ex RN, enjoy photography and have exhibited in juried fine art shows. I also play with watercolors and drawings. My husband and I have created a peaceful garden which is the center of our family gatherings. We have traveled in Europe, and the US with Maui being our other favourite Island.