Need your own large, clean room with your own private bath and a short commute to NYC then Hoboken is the place for you. Hoboken is a fun and safe place with its own share of bars, restaurants, parks and scenic Hudson river views.
1. Please be respectful of our home. Mature, respectful and considerate guests only, please
2. Smoking, drugs and party are a strict NO in the apartment.
3. No overnight guests and please ask ahead of time(2-3 days) if you have families or friends visiting.
4. Do not abuse our internet service by downloading data that violates copyright laws.
5. As you have access to the kitchen and living room, please be mindful and clean up once done and keep the place in the same condition as you found it in.
6. Mind your trash: please use the Trash and Recycling. If you stay for more than a week please dispose off all the perishables and garbage downstairs in the garbage bins placed in the parking lot.
7. Please keep the noise level low between 10pm to 7am as its a residential area.
8. This is shoes off apartment, please remove outdoor shoes when you enter as it may damage the wooden floors.
9. Please maintain cleanliness in the apartment and building common areas.
10. Please note there is a $50 charge if you loose or do not return the home key.
11. Please note the check-in and checkout times.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Have a 9-6 job. Have a flexible work arrangement where in few days I work from home and few from my office. Elsewhere sure time is a squally relaxing at home with a book or watching the idiot box or
hanging out with my friends to watch a game, movie or hangout in a bar.
I am a foodie absolutely love trying out different cuisines.