This sunny castle tower apartment is unique and right in one of the coolest neighbourhoods of Berlin: Kreuzberg. The independent apartment has room for up to 6 guests, and is the perfect place from which to discover Berlin, create, or just relax.
The Castle Tower Apartment - fully independent of the other apartments - is on the top floor and is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) with 3 bedrooms, 24 skylights, a gallery, and two bathrooms. It sleeps 6, has a skyline view to the center of the city, and access to a 2000 m2 private park. Since the pictures on this site were taken, doors have been installed for each bedroom which can now be closed for privacy.
The apartment is renovated and furnished to the highest standards including a huge sofa, a fully appointed kitchen with dishwasher and huge refrigerator, and everything else you need to be comfortable.
The Castle is perfectly located:
• Right in the centre of the city
• In Kreuzberg, the subculture capital of Berlin (and the world?)
• a 2.000 m2 private park
• next to the stunning Victoria Park
• shops, cafés and restaurants close by
• on a quiet leafy street
Built in 1901 in the “brick-gothic” style of a small castle by architect Carl Teichen, the mansion served as a representative entrance portal to the Schultheiss Brewery until the 1940s. The national heritage listed mansion is located on the southern slope of Victoria Park in central Berlin and was fully renovated in 1999. It has a large, private park full of old-growth trees and is stone’s throw from the central, fashionable and lively Bergmann Street.
Guests have access to the whole apartment with their own front door and to the wonderful private park full of old-growth trees.
Interakcija s gostima
We're here to help you if you need assistance or guidance in Berlin! We are an international family and speak English and German and Danish and Greek and understand Swedish and Norwegian....
To see the Reichstag - a "must see" you have to register in advance here:
various websites on things to see:
1. In the evenings and nights, especially when you come home late, please consider our neighbours and keep the noise to an absolute minimum. After 10:30 the kids are sleeping upstairs so the music has to be turned down then.
2. Don't smoke in the apartments or on the terrace - use the park areas on both sides of the building if you must smoke.
3. Illegal downloading of pirated films and music (etc.) is prosecuted in Germany, so please only download copyrighted material you have purchased.
4. If you have a problem with anything - windows, dishwasher, washing machines etc. - don't hesitate to ring our doorbell or call us on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and we'll help you as soon as we can!
5. It can rain at short notice in Berlin, so make sure the windows are either closed or only in "tip" position when you go out.