This well maintained property is located in Palau - Saverdera , Mas Isaac , in the Bay of Roses. The 825 m² property surrounds a nice house with 90m² with view at the bay of Roses and private pool.
This well maintained property is located in Palau - Saverdera , Mas Isaac , in the Bay of Roses. The 825 m² property surrounds a nice house with 90m² with view at the bay of Roses.
The house has 2 double bedrooms with double beds, 1 bathroom with bath tub, 1 bathroom with shower, kitchen and living-dining-room. There is also a sleeping accommodation for 2 more people, so that it’s possible to rent the house for 6 persons.
The design is rustic but the house offers all you need for spending recreative vacations. There is air conditioning in the bedrooms and the living-dining-room. The private pool (6x10m) invites for bathing and the large terrace with view at the Bay of Roses is the perfect place to have meal outside.
You can park your car on the fenced property or in the street in front of the house.
Recovery and relaxation are granted. But in a few minutes’ drive you can find such popular resorts like Roses, once a mere fishing village, from which due to its beautiful location and the unique environment over the years an important holiday resort has developed with his fishing port, a modern marina, long beach promenades, many quaint shops and restaurants. The great citadel, which includes Greek ruins, as well as the Trinidad castle on the other side of the town are signs of the importance Roses had a few centuries ago.
The sports offer includes not only all the water sports, there is also the possibility to hike, to ride a bike, or play tennis. Golf courses are also within 20-30 minutes and even parachutists get their money’s worth.
In a few minutes by car you can reach:
• Kilometers of sandy beaches, coves and rocky coast.
• Restaurants of all price ranges and categories
• A variety of shops
• 3 nature reserves: Cap de Creus, Aiguamolls, Albera, ideal for long walks and bike rides.
• Very interesting localities (Roses, Cadaques, Empuriabrava, Peralada, Figueres, the monastery of St. Pere de Rhoda, the ruins at Empuries and and and ..)
• Anyone who is interested in art, culture and / or history, should visit the house and the Museum of Dalí, the various summer concerts in the citadel of Roses and in Perelada, the medieval villages of Pals and Castelló d'Empuries.
• A day trip to the provincial capital of Girona with the impressive Jewish quarter and the Cathedral or Barcelona (150km) for another unforgettable day.
Seit 1987 lebe ich in Roses, meiner Wahlheimat. Ich liebe dieses Fleckchen Erde. In meiner Freizeit bewaffne ich mich oft mit unserem Hund Uma - eine Königspudeldame, die aber Hund sein darf, und Fotoapparat und mache unsere Bucht "unsicher" :-), während meine Lebensgefährte Joan, gebürtiger "Rosinc" - so heissen die Bewohner aus Roses, mit dem Fahrrad unterwegs ist. Wir hoffen, Sie recht bald kennen zu lernen und wieder einen neuen "Roses-Fan" gewinnen zu können.