Beautiful modern 2 bedroom art deco apartment with a private garden courtyard. Conveniently located to wonderful cafes & restaurants, one of the most beautifully manicured parks in Sydney. A 5 minute taxi to Sydney CBD & a 15 minute taxi to Bondi
Beautiful modern 2 bedroom art deco apartment (90m2) with high ceilings & a private garden courtyard.
Conveniently located to wonderful cafes & restaurants, one of the most beautifully manicured parks in Sydney, as well as supermarkets, bakeries, a butcher, grocer & newsagency. A very short train or bus ride to the Sydney CBD, and easy transport to Bondi Beach.
Please note, our apartment is on the second level, so there are two small flights of stairs to access it - we do not have a lift in our building.
- Master bedroom with very high quality queen size bed & built-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom which can be set up as a reading room with an armchair, or with a second queen size bed
- Comfortable lounge room / living area, with very comfortable lounge, TV, DVD player & Bose speaker with bluetooth
- Wireless internet
- Private garden courtyard
- Some lovely books, films on DVD & CDs for use while you are here
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher & microwave. Cupboard full of condiments, spices, etc.
- Modern bathroom with shower & toilet
- Internal laundry in bathroom with washing machine & laundry tub
- Clean linen
- Hair dryer, towels, soap, shampoo & conditioner
- The only part of the apartment which will not be available for use is the office, as we will be storing some boxes in there so that we can take our clothes out & leave hanging space for guests etc. However if you require a desk, we can put it in the bedroom for you
Interakcija s gostima
We will be away travelling, but I will be available on email / phone & will have push notifications so that I can get back to you very quickly.
I will also leave a guest folder, which will explain everything about the apartment, transport & the surrounding area.
I will also have my brother & sister-in-law available to help with anything you need. They are very well reviewed Airbnb hosts themselves, and are the loveliest people you could ever meet. You can choose to have as little or as much interaction with them as you would like! They won't drop by unless you need them to.
We do not allow smoking or pets in the apartment. We take great care & pride of our apartment, along with everything in it & would ask that you do the same. Please treat it with the same amount of respect you would treat your own.
Please no loud noise over 10pm and no parties.
My name is Natalie, I live in Sydney Australia with my husband David and 10 month old baby Oliver. At the moment I'm on maternity leave, but prior to having my baby I worked in the music industry at a record company.
We love travelling, going to the beach, cinema, great restaurants, bookstores, food festivals, live music gigs, art galleries & exhibitions, the theatre, fashion week, basketball games & staying in the mountains for the weekend.
We love meeting people from all walks of life & when we travel, we love to stay out of the tourist spots & experience the country we are staying in as the locals do.