The feet in water , we are located in Mahebourg facing one of the most beautiful lagoons , the splendid seabed. Peaceful place , we promise you a pleasant stay by allowing you to dive into the heart of local customs .
Access to the lagoon at the end of the garden.
In the event that the second bedroom is not reserved ,the entire house will be available to you.
You will have access to:
• the house for 4 people at the water (if the second chamber is not reserved )
• your bedroom with 1 double bed (king size )
• open kitchen
• living room with sofa
• 1 bathroom with shower , sink and toilet
• a terrace
• access and direct ocean views
Interakcija s gostima
We would be delighted to welcome you and share with you our knowledge of the area and inform you of our non -exhaustive list of tours & activities .
Hope to see you soon ...
We offer local specialties and seasonal dishes through our Mauritian stove.
• Simple Formula ( rental housing only )
• Formul(URL HIDDEN)Rental Housing + breakfast)
• Half-board (breakfast + dinner )
• Formula full board (breakfast + 2 meals
Activities on site ( ask about our rates )
• Cooking lessons to prepare a dish Mauritius ( Mauritius accompaniment to the bazaar ( market ) to choose the ingredients , preparing the dish , tasting)
• Course aquabikes in the lagoon ( pioneer and inventor of this concept, you sculpt your body into the ocean )
• Tours of the 3 islands ( Ile de la Passe, the Ile aux Aigrettes Island Lighthouse & ) start to end of the garden !
• Massages , aesthetic, scrub.
Je m'appelle Léonie, je suis originaire de la région parisienne en France.
J'ai emménagé à l'ile Maurice dans l'objectif de faire un guesthouse afin de partager mes découvertes de l'ile, mais aussi pour lancer l'activité d'aquabiking (aussi bien dans le lagon qu'en piscine).
J'aime la gastronomie, le partage de culture et de connaissances, mais surtout voyager!