Perfect location in the heart of the historic district, with amazing waterfront views from our balcony. Walking distance to great restaurants, shops and all of the history Savannah has to offer.
Teen and adult children only, please.
Teen and adult children only. Historic space is not appropriate for young children.
Nightly rate includes a 13% sales/bed tax required by the city of Savannah.
Amazing waterfront views from our balcony overlooking River Street on the Savannah River. Watch the people and activity below as boats and cargo ships pass by.
Renovated large, open space with original heart pine floors, exposed brick walls, fully equipped kitchen, plantation shutters and french doors to the balcony with a view of the Savannah River and River Street below. All the comforts of home with WiFi, HDTV, luxury linens, laundry room, and more.
A short walk to everything including Savannah's City Market, Ellis Square, Paula Deen's 'Lady & Sons' and 'The Olde Pink House' restaurants. Antique stores, museums, and over 100 shops, restaurants, and boutiques that line River Street in beautiful downtown Savannah.
We also offer a garage parking pass for an additional $8/day. Park your car and walk everywhere. Our location is so convenient that most of our guests just park their car for the entire stay!
A FREE shuttle service - 'DOT' - is also available to take you around downtown Savannah and it has a stop on Bay St., just outside our location.
Notes to guests:
~ This unit is on the second floor and has a flight of 22 stairs (please see photos). It is not wheelchair accessible or appropriate for young children.
~ The balcony is historic. Please use at your own risk/discretion.
~ The address is 226 E. Bay St. 31401. It is on the north side of Bay St. between Abercorn and Lincoln St. Turn on the "Lincoln St Ramp" entrance (but don't go down the ramp). The apartment is straight ahead and to the right.
Note to guests:
- Teen and adult children only, please.
- The balcony is historic. Please use at your own risk/discretion.
- There is a flight of 22 stairs to access 2nd floor apartment (please see photos) - not wheelchair accessible or appropriate for young children.
- Sleeps 4 - one king size bed and a queen size sofa bed in living area.
- Bathroom is accessible from bedroom and hall next to stairway railing (please see photos).
- We also offer a garage parking pass for an additional $10/day, otherwise metered street parking is required M-F from 8am-5pm for $1/hour.
1. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED. If we find that a guest has been smoking inside the property, there will be EXTREME FINES charged to the guest.
2. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
3. Check-out is PROMPTLY at 11:00am. Housekeeping will enter the unit and begin cleaning at 11:00am.
4. Guest making a reservation must be at least 25 years of age or older. Guest signing the rental agreement must be a tenant of the property and takes full responsibility for their guests and their actions during the time of stay. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Functions may not be held in property unless prior approval is requested and approved by the Property Manager. If function is held in property without prior approval, Guest will be asked to vacate property immediately forfeiting entire rental cost.
5. The Homeowners/Property Manager are/is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Property Manager is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Guest must leave the property in the same condition as it was rented, needing only laundry washed and basic cleaning procedures such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, and disinfecting kitchens and bathrooms. Guest must wash all dishes and take out the trash to the proper facilities. DO NOT bring sand into the unit. If Housekeeping Policy is not followed, guest will be charged additional cleaning fees.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses and DO NOT rearrange furniture. Damaged appliances, furniture or scratched floors will result in fees assessed to the guest.
8. Parking: Metered street parking is available city wide with meters to be paid by the guest. All violations incurred are the responsibility of the guest. An unlimited access garage parking pass is available at the Bryan Street Garage, located at 100 E. Bryan St., 31401, for an additional cost of $10 per day. A $40 fee will be assessed if the pass is lost.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
11. Teen and young adult children only, please. The property is not appropriate for young children.
12. Keys: If keys are not returned or lost there will be a $50 fee for replacement/change of locks.
Ovaj domaćin ima 13 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My husband and I have lived in Savannah for 23 years and have two daughters. We moved to Savannah right after college and thought we'd stay for 5 years, but that plan quickly changed! We have thoroughly enjoyed all that Savannah has to offer. My husband's office is in the Historic District, so we enjoy meeting for lunch and walking around downtown, and our girls love shopping in City Market and on Broughton & River St. We live on Wilmington Island and enjoy boating on the inter coastal waterways - there is always something new to explore!