This is our vacation home, we use it on long weekends to relax, fish, water ski and hang out. The home has a dock with quick access to the bay and ocean. The neighbors are great, in winter months, seasonal tenants come yearly. Rental Agreement Reqd.
Access to the floating dock, the beach area, a two person kayak.
Interakcija s gostima
Guests are free to contact us whenever they have a question or have any issue.
Boat & Lift on Premises – Tenant is aware that a 32ft Boat sits on a lift behind the Premises but is not part of this Lease. Tenant and any invitees are strictly prohibited from boarding or using the lift for any reason and will not operate or cause to operate the lift. The power cord is to be left connected to power but may be moved to a different outlet if need be.
Surveillance Cameras – Tenant is aware that the Premises has a camera surveillance system. The Premises has one indoor camera and several exterior cameras. The interior camera will be covered for Tenants privacy during his or her stay, the exterior cameras are not to be tampered with and will remain recording at all times. The areas being recorded are open areas which should not affect privacy. Tenant shall not tamper with cameras or recording dvr equipment.
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets (without prior permission)
• No smoking
Welcome to our home, we cherish the good times we have had with friends and family at this little jewel in the Florida Keys. We hope you enjoy your stay and hope you make great memories here. Please treat our home as if it were yours so that we can lol enjoy it for years to come. A few reminders to note:
1. Blue Furniture in covered deck area - Please maintain furniture under the roof and away from water, sunscreen or persons without shirts.
2. Deck Raton Furniture - please bring cushions in if it rains or they will stay wet for a long period of time.
3. Please conserve water, water is expensive in the keys, make sure to turn off outside faucet
4. Be careful when going on to the floating dock as it moves as you step on to it. Please do not put too much weight or make it rock back and forth as it will come loose from its moorings.
5. Please do not allow anyone to be wet inside the house or to sit on the inside furniture while in wet bar thing suits.
6. The wifi user name and password for the wifi are listed on the kitchen cabinet.
7. Please do not allow anyone on the boat that sits on a lift in back of the house, the boat and the lift are off limits to anyone. Thank you.
8. Please place all trash in bags, the blue trash can is for recycling.
9. The front door has an electronic push code combination to both open and close. Simply put in the code and then push the door in while turning the knob on the lock clockwise to open, repeat the same procedure but counterclockwise on the knob to close the door.
10. Please feel free to call or text us with any questions or concerns, we will try to resolve them as quickly as possible.