Great location! 1 BR + den/2 BA deluxe condo in Breckenridge’s Warrior’s Mark Neighborhood. Walk or shuttle to slopes/downtown. Sleeps 6: king bed, murphy bed, sleeper sofa. Gas fireplace, elevator, hot tub access, Wi-Fi.
1 BR+DEN, 2 BA CONDO — WALK OR SHUTTLE TO TOWN, SLOPES — GREAT LOCATION AND VALUE
Conveniently located in the Four Seasons neighborhood, Woods Manor is a fine year-round location for a Breckenridge adventure. It’s a short 10-minute walk (500 yards) to the Quicksilver Lift and Main Street; there’s also a free shuttle stop at the complex entrance. The clubhouse features an indoor hot tub, sauna and workout facility, and you’ll like the heated parking garage and elevator. A great value!
This charming 1-bedroom + den, 2-bathroom deluxe condo works perfectly for families and groups of up to six people. The living area features large windows that bring in natural light (and great views of the ski area), a beautiful gas fireplace, an LCD TV and plenty of seating. You’ll also enjoy the fully equipped kitchen with seating for four at the dining table and room for two more at the breakfast bar. Other amenities include a washer/dryer in in the condo, parking for one vehicle and complimentary Wi-Fi.
If you want a great deal on a condo that’s close to town and the slopes, look no further. Call us or book Woods Manor 301A online today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub, private door to balcony.
- Den: full Murphy bed.
- Living room: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES - PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 parking space.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #43370.
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $350 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Ovaj domaćin ima 533 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije