Welcome to your Private Room and Bathroom in an amazing Melbourne location. Free super fast fibre Internet/Wifi and heating! Tram to the CBD in 12 minutes. Walk/cycle next to the Yarra river. 89 restaurants, cafes within a 10 minute walk. Infinity swimming pool with sun beds.
Welcome to stylish, arty Melbourne, that’s both dynamic and cosmopolitan, and proud of its place as Australia’s cultural capital.
This apartment is in Richmond, a popular, fashionable and extremely central inner suburb that helps define Melbourne's coolness with its bars, cafes, and restaurants.
This apartment is perfect for families, couples or solo travellers, who are looking for a respite in the city, for a place to catch up on much needed sleep and restoration between working, visiting relatives, or exploring Melbourne.
I sincerely look forward to hosting you.
This is a modern 85 sq m, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in a distinct architectural building. The apartment faces an inner courtyard and pool which means there is minimal noise (as opposed to the units facing the road).
• You have the bedroom with the ensuite private bathroom. It has a high quality pocket spring queen mattress.
• I reside in the other bedroom, use the other bathroom, and occasionally I may have someone in the living room on an air mattress (check with me if this is a concern).
• Additionally, 3 air mattresses are also available (2 single and 1 double) for additional guests, if required.
• Private room and bathroom with door directly out into the courtyard, and access to the common area infinity swimming pool and sun lounges.
• Many many fabulous cafes and restaurants within a 10 minute walk
• Public Transport / trams on the doorstep (1 minute away)
• 2 secured underground parking spaces
• Free unlimited broadband wifi Internet
• 55" TV, Apple TV and Netflix
• Underground parking for 2 cars
• Infinity swimming pool with outdoor reclining sun lounges
• Laundry (all in one Ariston washer dryer)
• Free tea, coffee, milk (self-service)
• Free breakfast including cereal, toast, spreads (self-service)
• 24/7 monitored building security entrance
• Melbourne CBD (15 minutes tram or 10 minutes Uber)
• South Yarra (25 minutes by tram or 10 minutes Uber)
• Beautiful walking trail along the Yarra river (10 minutes away)
• Modern appliances and kitchen
• Miele cooktop
• Stainless steel Miele oven
• Stainless steel Miele dishwasher
• Stainless steel Samsung Fridge
• Breville Kettle
• Panasonic Microwave
• 55" TV
• Apple TV (including Netflix)
• Robotic Vacuum
The apartment is behind a building controlled security door, it has a private courtyard and a public common area including a pool and sunbeds.
There is no stairs - walk straight into the building and the apartment is 20m straight from the building entrance.
Inside the apartment you will have access to your private room, private bathroom, the common bathroom, living room and kitchen.
Interakcija s gostima
I am an entrepreneur, so I will sometimes work from home or from a cafe. Happy to chat if I'm around and give you the secrets to the city. You have total privacy in your room.
Upon checking in, I can provide as much advice and information as you require, and will be on hand most of the time to provide whatever extra guidance and help as needed.
This apartment is gay friendly, LGBT & LGBTI friendly. All is welcome!!
• Standard Airbnb check-in is 3pm or later, check-out is noon or earlier. Please advise if you would like to request alternative arrangements, in advance.
• Please leave key on dining table when checking out.
• You are welcome to consume food, drinks, but please reimburse at normal prices for whatever you take (coffee, tea, milk, cereal, toast, are all free, but smoke salmon, eye fillet steak, wine not :) ).
• Please treat the apartment with care and respect.
• Please switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room, bathroom and apartment.
• Please leave all common areas as you find them / put dishes into dishwasher etc.
• On another listing, sometimes I will allow someone to rent out an air mattress in the living room - please advise if this is a problem.
• Can smoke at the front of the building but not in apartment or courtyard.
• Please don't host big noisy parties.
• Please advise if you would like an additional guest to stay overnight.
Ovaj domaćin ima 47 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, I'm Jacob. I like travelling to adventurous places, scuba diving, and meeting new and interesting people. I am excited to list my place on AirBnB, and to showcase magnificent Melbourne. Currently an entrepreneur developing a professional planner that people can use to achieve their goals. My professional background is in IT and engineering.