A cozy fully remodeled 2 bedroom house with tasteful accents throughout. It comfortably fits 4 and is centrally located in the Mid-City West area (Beverly Hills adjacent). A short walk or drive to popular attractions, shops, and major freeways!
For your safety and ours, the Responsible Guest must have an Airbnb Verified ID. All Guest Invitees must be made known to Host in advance of Responsible Guest's arrival and prior to the Booking period. Responsible Guest and all Guest Invitees shall provide government issued photo identification to Host upon request.
* Please turn off lights and other appliances when you leave for extended periods of time. Please clean up after yourself prior to departure (e.g. dishes washed, dispose of unused food and place all trash & recycling in bins provided outside, etc.).
* Smoking allowed outdoors only, with adjacent doors & windows to home closed. Violation to the smoking policy could consume your full deposit. Deposits would be utilized to clean the property from the affects of smoke.
* No parties
* No loud music
* No pets
* Shoes must be off at all times inside the home.
* Regular Check-In time is at 4:00pm. Guest arrivals after 10 PM may be subject to a $50 Late Check-In fee.
* Check-Out time is 11 AM. Early Check-In or late Check-Out may be possible, if available. Late check out is available at a cost of $50 past 2 PM, half-day rate past 3 PM, full-day rate past 6 PM.
The place must be left in the same condition as it was found - clean and tidy. Otherwise come, enjoy, and relax...
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Traveling is a passion, but when I'm not visiting new areas outside of California, I'm often exploring the vast landscape which makes up the Greater Los Angeles Area. I'm a native of Los Angeles and yet I still manage to stumble upon new places all the time. It's a great city with a lot to offer...even setting aside the incredible weather most of the year!
I decided to list my home on AirBnB because I've had such great experiences in renting spaces listed on this site for my own travels. Since I often found myself offering my place to those I rented from, I thought it would make sense to expand the hotel-alternative offer to others as well.
I have a lot of pride in my home as I designed it myself so it serves as one of my prized possessions, but as it relates to all else, I'm pretty easy going and fair and only request the same from others.
Looking forward to serving your lodging needs should the opportunity presents itself.