This two bedroom 1st floor apartment was renovated in 2015. Brand new countertops and kitchen appliances with a simple kitchen set-up. Centrally located in the Elmwood Village. FREE street parking both sides in the spring/summer months. Perfect space for long term guests!
• Check-out time is 12 noon - NO LATER, unless prior arrangement have been agreed upon.
***GUESTS WHO DO NOT PROPERLY DISPOSE OF GARBAGE, WASTE, OR LEAVE A MESS/STAIN/DAMAGE/TRASH PROPERTY WILL BE CHARGED FROM THE SECURITY DEPOSIT TO COVER THE CHARGES (The place should be left as you received it). Garbage cans are located in a walkway between the houses
- Do not break property, do NOT STEAL. (If you steal I will charge the full security deposit) if something is damaged or broken, I will charge the amount it is worth to replace it or repair it.
- SMOKING AND DRUGS ARE PROHIBITED
- No unannounced guests who are not accounted for on the reservation.
- NO PARTIES or SMALL GATHERINGS
- Please, do NOT cook potent smelly, lingering food.
- Do not burn candles
- No pets allowed.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm to follow residence noise ordinance laws.
- Lock BOTH doors when you leave.
- Be responsible using the utilities (turn off the lights when you leave, keep the heat below 70, turn off the stove & oven when not in use).
- TURN OFF the A/C when you leave the apartment.
- Please clean the appliances that you may use (example: blender)
If an appliance doesn't work let me or the landlord know. The landlord lives directly next door. **She is very responsive and watchful of her properties**
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 189 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello! I am a real estate guru and love urban development -- Airbnb is my vice. Airbnb is such an powerful tool, resource and community of travelers. Every single guest has some awesome story or adventure they are on - and I love hosting and helping guests! I love meeting new people, also helping people outside the parameters of Airbnb. Currently, I work for a Real Estate Broker as a licensed Real Estate Salesperson and the office manager/administrator. I settled back in my hometown two years ago after an exciting year of traveling and attending college. Having lived in NYC, Poughkeepsie, and Florence Italy, I have done A LOT of traveling all over Europe and air bnbing. Impeccable hospitality and memorable spaces top off the best vacations, in my experience. My apartment is a little gem in the Elmwood Village, it's central and you do not need a car to reach all the fun. Everything is a step way! I am very flexible and accommodating, even with crazy last minute check-ins, just communicate your plans and expectations. My apartment is arguably the best in the area, try it out for yourself :)