Available for you to rent is a bunk bed (for 1 or 2 people) in a room with a computer, table and wardrobe. I have towels, water and free WIFI for you. It's a really good budget option if you are travelling to Irkutsk, the price is lower, then it's in same room in hostel, but here you have home atmosphere, host as your friend and almost your own toilet and kitchen))
Available for you to rent is a bunk bed (for 1 or 2 people) in a room with a computer, table and wardrobe. I have towels, water and free WIFI for you. It's a really good budget option if you are travelling to Irkutsk, the price is low, then in same room in hostel, but here you have home atmosphere, host as your friend and almost your own toilet and kitchen))
The flat has everything you need for a comfortable stay: TV, wireless internet, a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, shared bathroom. It also has
a treadmill, if you suddenly need it :)))
As for me, I will try to help you as much as I can, lets be friends))) If you learn Russian, we can speak in Russian, also I know some words in Japanese and Korean, but our main language will be English, lets practice it together))
Please read some helpful information:
- After full booking with payment, you will have more information, such as my address, telephone number, bus number to get to my home or door code, please watch carefully!
- Then you go in the bus, you don't need to pay, but then you go out, you need to pay in the front door, it cost 15 rubles.
- In the tram you need to pay directly to the controller, who will ask you to pay by himself, it cost 15 rubles too.
- You need to take your shoes off near the door, then you come to Russian house.
- When you go out, you need to close the door by key, because it doesn't close automatically.
Hope its help)))
And yes, you can stay your luggage in my home, then you go to Baikal, but only if I don't have plans the day you come for your bag))
Ovaj domaćin ima 13 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I am glad to have guests from all over the world in my place, to know what people in over places think and what is the difference between our countries)) I like Asian culture - anime, k-pop and serials like Game of thrones or movies like Lord of the Ring or books like Harry Potter))
С удовольствием принимаю людей из разных городов России и зарубежных стран у себя в гостях: всегда интересно послушать, что происходит в другой части страны или на другом конце света, чем люди живут)) Я сова - люблю поспать подольше и лечь поздно, но я не помешаю, если вы жаворонок))