Huge room with private bath and sleeps four or more if needed. 100mbps fast wifi.
Huge private bathroom. Room has a lock and key for your use. Very safe and quiet location. Great patio. Super fast wifi. BICYCLE RENTAL for 10 dollars a day!
The master bedroom, living room, kitchen and patio.
Interakcija s gostima
***** Bicycle rental available $10 / day *****
1. Please do not just show up to the house. CALL OR TEXT the DAY of to let me know when to expect you.Every Mcdonalds has free wifi and it the best option for Europeans to get internet You can send me a message through the airbnb app and I prefer to respond to messages through the app. Try to include some info with your text like which room you booked at what adress. If you use the app messenger it automatically sends the room address and your dates you booked. Most answers including address, how to get in and what time you can show up will be outlined here, and you can find this info also in your welcome email from airbnb.
2. I have a day job from 9 am to 7 pm (0900 to 1900) Monday- Wednesday- Friday amd 12pm to 5 pm (1200 to 1700) on Tuesday and Thursday. If you send me a message during those times please allow about a half hour to respond. If you plan to arrive earlier than those times be prepared to put your bags into your room and meet me later to adress any cleanliness issues that need adressed. Guests will be a part of the cleanup and room preparation process. I will spell out all those rules as I go here. I do not expect to get any comments saying the room was not ready because the room will be partially readied by the parting guest and yourself, and keep it cheap for travelers to see the lovely town of Lost Wages!
That gets you extra points on reviews!
4. Showers are limited to ten minutes. Couples please go one at a time and give someone in another room a chance in between you or they end up waiting longer than is acceptable. The shower is no place for a 40 minute conversation, and or romantic interlude. You have a room for that.
4. No children allowed. All of the houses but one (7993) have a swimming pool with no fence. And again these houses have wood floor and tend to echo more than carpet. No kids. Sorry.
5. NO PETS.
6. Extra guests are VERY WELCOME for an extra ten dollars per night. I even have extra single beds ready, and advance notice is preferred. If an extra guest is suddenly coming, again, welcome but send me message no matter how late to say they are there, even on the floor if you must but let me know to charge, and how many extra people. Ten dollars extra per person per night. No exceptions.
7. Check in is 3pm or after. I occasionally allow for luggage drop earlier but I try to avoid it, and access to the room is still 1 pm. Luggage drop off can be left in a front closet or even the garage if it is alot of luggage.
8. I will give the door code for entry the same day AS you arrive because I change the door codes often.
9. Enter with whispering voices only when coming in late and go out as late as you like but please be respectful of others.
10. Late check ins are fine if you have already talked to me and I know you intend to do so.
11. Evening check ins are great but 11 is the latest unless we have spoken and i know in advance. All doors have digital codes so i will not always meet you if its very late. I go to bed right at 1130 on weekdays so Ill be in bed if I do not hear from a guest in advance.
13. Guests are required to clean up pee on the back of toilet seat when they miss.
I scrub the bathrooms often so it will only need sanitized as you go.
16. Guests must keep their towels in their rooms on a hook provided, and not on the back of furniture.
17. Please keep the bathroom door open as you leave it, or it seems like its occupied.
18. Leave the bathroom curtain closed, and try to keep your personal items in your room since there are guests or me in every room.
19. If you use the hair dryer or the clothes iron, put the hair dryer back under the bathroom cabinet and the iron and board back in the closet it came from.
20. Clean the kitchen as soon as you are done eating. This includes using degreaser on the stove and wiping the counters down. Do not just do a lil wipe down. Please.
21. Wash the dishes in the dishwasher by scrubbing all the food off and placing them in the dishwasher to be SANITIZED, not washed of food solids. There is a dish rack to wash by hand, but I do not prefer this since even some very nice guests seem to think a quick rinse under hot water is sufficient. It is not. If you wash by hand please use soap and really wash them. Please.
22. By all means go to the grocery store down the street and buy food, but do try and buy what youll need for a few days only. Dont be shy either, ask me for a cooler and we can put your excess waters and whatever in a cooler in your room.
23. No eating in the rooms.
24. Keep all windows closed unless otherwise directed. If its too hot let me know and we will adjust the temperature. I usually open all the windows in March and October when the temp is just right. Other than that keep them closed unless you ask me and I agree its ok.
25. Text me ASAP if the temp needs adjusted. I can adjust them remotely and I will if you ask. Or ask the permanent person there. I tend to let them decide the temp. Unless its extreme text me first before changing the temp. If you want it really cold in summer I will not be your place. Please look elsewhere for your own well being.
26. Please park on the street as there is ample free safe parking at all the homes except the condo. There you can only park at the spaces opposite the condo patio. Do not park directly against the condo patio as they are reserved spaces for other condos even though they are not marked as such. There are about six usually empty spaces that have no cover right there in straight across the parking lot. If not by odd chance go to the empty uncovered spots way over near the brick wall but it rarely happens. If you are parking at the Riding house please park around the corner and NOT IN FRONT OF THE NEIGHBORS HOUSE TO THE LEFT. We both agree that that my spaces around the corner for ten cars or so is plenty that I dont have to have people unpacking every day in front of her only tiny space. If you need to unpack go ahead and park in the driveway, but please then park on the street. All of my properties are in very quiet,safe, residential areas.
27. No smoking means no smoking. Outdoors only and 420 friends will have no trouble from the neighbors. Close the actual patio door when you are out smoking too. Yes it blows back in. Yes I can smell if you just took a tiny puff in your room. Please do not do this.
28. Keep the front door totally closed as you load or unload your luggage. This helps me keep costs down on the electric and gas bill.
29. Washer and dryer are available for your use but ONE load only for each stay or every other day if you have a group of people. Feel free to bring your own soap if you need to wash more, and even then I ask everyone to wash on the six minute light/regular cycle on cold. If you plan to wash more than I listed here communicate with me and we can work it out with a small extra charge if needed. Whatever you do, just be honest. If you you have alot to wash just tell me.
30. If you come in and track a bunch of dirt in, clean it up. Every house has a broom and mop. I appreciate guests who are neat and tidy. Thank you.
31. Please keep all food and other possesions off the countertops and at least organize them neatly in a corner if needed.
32. Bathing towels should be kept off the floor, and never to be stepped on. Please do not wipe makeup off on them either. I have plenty of extra smaller towels that are less nice for anyone who needs to do anything that may stain a towel. I would be happy to give you one anytime.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1733 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije