Modern apartment in the centre of the town, 10 meters from the sea, with 20 square meters balcony on the floor and more than 100 sq meters private terrace on the roof floor, which offer a wonderful view over the sea!
May accomodate up to 3 persons.
Beautiful apartment, just 10 meters far from the sea!!
Located in the central square in the characteristic old town of Santo Stefano al Mare, with supermarket, kiosks, restaurants, pizzerias, bars, ice-cream shops and pharmacy just outside home.
The apartment has one dining room with kitchenette, one living room with sofa bed turning into double size bed, one sleeping room with double size bed and big wardrobe, bathroom, and 20 square meters balcony.
All rooms (dining room, living room and sleeping room) are equipped with ceiling fans.
It may accommodate up to 3 persons, ideal for couples.
The apartment is not suitable for babies or children. If you are a family with children, I have other 2 beautiful apartment with astonishing view over the sea, located also in the same building:
The apartment is on the 3rd floor (without elevator).
On the 4th floor is possible to access to the more than 100 sq meters exclusive ownership sunroof terrace, with amazing view over the sea, where you may sunbathe or just relax (sun chairs supplied to the guests, as well as sofas, dining table and chairs).
The nearest beach is 80 meters far and the beautiful port “Marina degli Aregai” is just a 10-minute walk away.
The entry to the new 24 km bicycle path, which leads to Sanremo on one side and to San Lorenzo al Mare on the other side, is located 30 meters from the apartment house.
Close to the entrance to the bicycle path, you can find stands where you can rent bicycle.
Nearby is possible to visit the picturesque villages of Arma di Taggia, Bussana, Badalucco, Cervo, Cipressa, Lingueglietta, Triora “the town of witches “, Sanremo, Ventimiglia.
The French Riviera (Côte d'Azur) is easily accessible by car in 30 minute, with its wonderful Menton (40km), Principality of Monaco/Monte-Carlo (50 km), Cap-d’Ail (55 km), Beaulieu-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (60 km), Nizza (65 km), Antibes and Cannes (90 km).
For Golf and other sports lovers: Castellaro Golf Resort (6,9 km far), Circolo Golf degli ulivi Sanremo (17,3 km far), tennis courts, futsal fields, boules court, gym and nautical school, in the near “Marina degli Aregai” harbour (1 km far).
I have no private parking place to offer you, but along the whole street “Lungomare G. D’Albertis” (from 200, till 800 meters from the apartment) and also at the end of this street, on the huge parking on the roof of the building located at the entrance of the “Marina degli Aregai” harbor, it is possible to park cars for free.
Moreover, just in front of the apartment building, there are a few parking spaces for loading and unloading (maximum stand 30 minutes), very useful to unload or load car when you arrive or when you are leaving.
At guests disposal, Led TV, Dvd player, stereo, full kitchen with electric oven and dishwasher, cofee machine, water heater, washing machine, hair dryer, towels and linen, Free Internet Wi-fi.
Usually check-in must be after 15:00 p.m. and check-out before 10:00 a.m., anyway if other guests won't be leaving or arriving on the same day, check-in and check-out time may be flexible and will be agreed together in advance.
- We ask guests to communicate in advance their expected arrival (check-in) time. In case guests will not previously communicate it, we can’t guarantee we will be able to meet them and give them keys, at the exact time they will arrive.
- Guests are also required to communicate in advance any change in arrival time or day agreed upon. If for some reason, guests are unable to check-in on the date indicated during reservation, we might or might NOT be able to accommodate a next-day check-in due to our schedule, as we live quite 250 km from S.Stefano town and we need to organize in advance to come in town.
- If guests will not arrive on agreed arrival time, without any communication in the following 24 hours, it will be considered a NO-SHOW, and we will be relieved by any obligation towards guests and we will not be compelled to wait for their arrival any longer.
- We kindly ask guests to respect the apartment, as their own.
The apartment has been completely renovated and all furnitures and equipments are brand new, we kindly invite guests to use them carefully and make sure that children do the same.
- It is forbitten to smoke inside the apartment or in the common areas of the building. The apartment has a big balcony where guests may smoke whenever they want.
- It is not allowed to keep any kind of animal inside the apartment.
- It's not allowed to bring bicycles or any bulky sport equipment inside the apartment/balcony or leave them in the common areas of the building.
- Guests are invited to have consideration for neighbors, mostly from 11 p.m. to 9 a.m., paying attention not making noises or listening at tv, radio, etc. at high volume.
- Before going out of the apartment, guests are asked to switch off lights, fans and electrical equipment (tv/radio/oven/kitchen fire) and always lock the apartment entrance door and the 4th floor terrace door.
- When you cook at home, please throw away garbage plastic bags every day in the specific bins on the street (the nearest bins to the apartment are indicated on the map below – Separate PLASTIC (plastica), GLASS (vetro), “UNDIFFERENTIATED” (indifferenziata), ORGANIC (umido).
- Guests are asked to dispose of garbage regularly during their stay, and do NOT leave bags full of trash, glass or plastic, in the apartment, at the moment of check-out.
Od 1. Kolovoz 2018. - 31. Kolovoz 2018. minimalni boravak je 7 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 29 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is Gianluca, i'm living in Milano and have three beautiful apartments at the seaside, on Ligurian sea which i rent out when i'm not using them.
For any information, feel free to contact me!