Our bright and spacious San Carlos home is available periodically throughout the year. 5 minute walk to Caltrain and to many shops and restaurants. Easy freeway access and free, off road parking.
Sunny and spacious, our home is the perfect place for you to chill out after a hectic day in the city. Located in leafy, quiet San Carlos, on the border with Belmont, we're perfectly located for any trip to the Peninsula/Bay Area.
- We're a 5 minute walk from San Carlos CalTrain station and a half hour drive to the Levi's Stadium in San Jose. San Francisco is a half hour drive in the other direction and SFO International airport is 15 minutes away.
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, contact grill, full size stove).
- One bedroom with queen bed, super comfy mattress and memory foam mattress topper.
- A third person can be accommodated upon request. Please note that the third person's bed will be on the (very comfortable) sofa, which, when cushions are removed, is around twin-sized. All linens will be provided.
- Quirky bathroom with fabulous wallpaper and separate shower stall.
- One parking space on the driveway. Plenty of free street parking also available.
- 2 minute walk to McDonalds, TacoBell, Pizza, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Afghan, BBQ. 5 mins walk to the Bay Area's best burger joint and the best Mediterranean grill . 10 minute walk to San Carlos' main street, which is packed with great restaurants and some good drinking options.
- CVS across the street. Starbucks, Peets, Safeway etc less than 10 minute's walk.
- Super fast wifi.
- Our apartment is not suitable for small children due to furniture not being anchored. Older children (age 8+) are welcome.
- Please note that some items of furniture have changed since the photos were taken (kitchen table and coffee table).
You have access to the entire apartment, back garden, balcony and one parking space in the driveway. Plenty of free parking on the street if you come with more than one car.
Interakcija s gostima
We will be a phone call/text message/email away.
We have one bedroom with a queen bed. A third person can be accommodated on request, but they will be sleeping on the sofa, which is extremely comfortable but is *not* a pull out sofa bed. Linens will be provided.
The unit is listed as air-conditioned. We do not have central air conditioning but a portable air conditioning unit that cools the room that you are in.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING of anything anywhere on the property and that includes the driveway, balcony and garden. If you smoke, you must walk to the end of the street to indulge.
- Please keep any noise to a minimum after 10pm. Our neighbors share a wall with us. Please respect them and keep things quiet at night.
- Absolutely NO one else but the individuals listed in the reservation are allowed on the property. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Please respect our home and treat it the way you'd want other people to treat your property if they were staying in it.
- No pets allowed on the property.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Communications Consultant | Traveller | Travel writer | Digital Nomad | Internet infrastructure and governance expert | Yoga lover | DIY-Attempter | Amateur interior designer.
Originally from England, I lived in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, for many years. Last year I moved to California, a decision in which the weather factored far more prominently than it should have. I have travelled all over the world and am nowhere near done yet. I am an occasional Airbnb host but mainly a guest. I love guest suites, pool houses, cosy cabins and garden cottages.