The Del Norte Manor is a brand new, very spacious 5340 square foot luxury home located in the secluded yet central neighborhood of Montgomery Estates. This elegantly decorated custom home backs National Forest land and is a short 3 miles from Heavenly Ski Resort and just 4.5 miles from the Casinos & Stateline.
This fantastic property features a large rear deck, private outdoor hot tub, a brand new pool table in the spacious den, a foosball table and 7 flatscreen HD televisions – one in every bedroom! The huge kitchen features two sinks, a breakfast bar with seating for six, plus a professional cook top with six gas burners and dual ovens. The adjacent relaxation area has its own wet bar with separate refrigerator and seating for three.
Enjoy large group meals in the dining area, with seating for 14 people at the table and two neighboring bars. During warm summer evenings, you’ll love barbequing on the airy deck backing the serenity of the National Forest. The hot tub sits atop the same deck, and the views of the Tahoe stars are spectacular.
Spend your vacation here, you won’t be disappointed!
• Large master bedroom featuring dual view gas fireplace in the bedroom and master bath. Large screen HDTV, roomy master bathroom with multiple shower heads and jetted Jacuzzi tub
• Junior master bedroom featuring its own cozy gas fireplace, jetted Jacuzzi tub in the private bathroom and large screen HDTV
• All bedrooms feature their own flatscreen HDTVs
• Separate living room with pool table, HDTV with surround sound and plenty of cozy seating
• Large kitchen and dining area featuring separate wet bar, foosball table and large screen HDTV
• Vaulted pine ceilings
• Parking for 4 cars
• Roomy back deck with forest/mountain views, private hot tub and gas barbeque grill
• Master bedroom – CA king bed
• Junior master bedroom – CA king bed
• Third bedroom – Queen bed
• Fourth bedroom – Queen bed
• Fifth bedroom – Queen bed
• Living room - 2 person sleeper sofa
• Master bedroom – 2 single person pullout chairs
• 3 roll away beds
Del Norte Manor is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Montgomery Estates. This neighborhood is set in the forest backing National Forest Lands containing miles and miles of hiking and biking trails.
The property is ideally located for access to South Lake Tahoe’s three major ski resorts. Heavenly Mountain Resort is a short 10 minute drive (3 miles) from the house, while Sierra at Tahoe is only 35 minutes and Kirkwood is 45 minutes.
Stateline and the Casinos are only 4.5 miles away, so going out for dinner at one of South Tahoe’s many restaurants or a night at the blackjack tables is very convenient.
No smoking or pets are allowed inside the home. Evidence of either will constitute forfeiture of your entire security deposit.
Please note that because of the location of the Del Norte Manor, a 4 Wheel Drive vehicle is recommended for winter access.
Guests will receive a check in email with arrival instructions and lockbox codes for the home. If you have any questions, there will be additional contact information in that email.
Interakcija s gostima
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
- Short distance to skiing, gambling, or fun on the lake
- Cars will less than 10" of clearance and all season tires will not be able to park in the driveway. Because street parking is not allowed, we can suggest alternative parking.
- Like most Tahoe homes, it doesn’t have AC
- Everyone in your group must be over 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 14 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 4
- A credit card preauthorization of $850.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
Ovaj domaćin ima 302 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Welcome to InvitedHome
InvitedHome set out to transform the vacation rental experience by combining the high standards and service of fine hotels with beautiful private homes in amazing destinations. And that’s just what we’ve done. With more than 80 location-based employees, 24/7 guests services and effortless online reservations, we manage 170+ handpicked homes in 6 must-do destinations across the country. Discover why more than 50,000 people create lasting memories with InvitedHome every year. Visit for more.
Best. Vacation. Ever.
No matter what location you choose, our homes help inspire greater vacation experiences – sparking moments and memories you can only make with your friends and family. We are firm believers that vacations are essential to the soul, so in order to provide you with the Best. Vacation. Ever., every detail, every idea, every process, and every home is managed by our carefully selected, locally situated InvitedHome staff. That means you’ll enjoy one partner for all your needs before, during, and after your stay. Just us. Just simple. So, go ahead, just relax.