Fantastic location! 2 BR/2.5 BA moderate townhome in Breckenridge’s 4 O’Clock Neighborhood. Ski to condo, walk to lift/Main Street. Sleeps 10: king, queen, twin bunk bed, 2 sleeper sofas. Gas fireplace, washer/dryer, pool and hot tub access, garage, Wi-Fi.
2 BR, 2.5 BA CONDO – GREAT LOCATION – SLEEPS 10
Just a one-block walk from the Snowflake Lift, Winterpoint is a perfect spot for a skiing getaway. This tri-level, two-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhome is wonderful for groups of up to 10 people. And with Main Street just two blocks away, it’s a short stroll to the shopping, dining and entertainment in Breckenridge!
The cozy living room offers plenty of seating, as well as a gas fireplace to keep you warm after a long day in the snow. The LCD TV is great for cuddling up and watching a movie, too. The full, spacious kitchen, located just a few steps from the living room, has seating for five at the table with two more at the bar. The kitchen opens to the laundry room with a large washer and dryer.
You’ll enjoy access to the heated swimming pool and hot tubs in the Upper Village (just 1.5 blocks away) for some fun in the sun or relaxing after a day on the slopes. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, one-car garage with an additional outdoor parking space, and two balconies.
This is a great option for families who want to be close to town and close to the slopes. Call us today to book Winterpoint for your next vacation!
- Master suite: king bed, full sleeper sofa, private bathroom with tub/shower, balcony.
- Suite 2: queen bed, twin bunk bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Living room: queen sleeper sofa.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES - PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 car garage, 1 outdoor space; 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $350 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.