Two blocks from Colfax. Walking into the Monroe you have a great common area with fire pits, elevator or stairs, laundry room and a small gym. In the apartment you will feel comfortable with great light, cozy decorations and a massive couch, blow up mattress and king size bed.
I made my home warm and cozy to welcome friends and family and fellow air bnb'ers as they come into Denver and explore this great city! Please make your self at home.
The apartment is located walking distance to Colfax, just take a right and go one block and you're there. You can walk to the Bluebird theater and a 5 dollar uber to all the other venues on Colfax.
Interakcija s gostima
I can offer tea and coffee. As well as conversation if you should want any or tips on places to go in Denver during your stay.
I will give you the gate code once you arrive.
Please take care of any items in the house as they were your own. You are welcome to any books and the TV at your leisure.
* Please do not smoke cigarettes in the house. (You can on the balcony)
* Please be cognizant of your noise levels later in the night. You'll find that the apartment community is small and stays quite and respectful.
* There is a liquor store walking distance down the street. Please do not drink any of the liquor in the house.
* If you should have a spills please go to the cabinet under the kitchen sink, you'll find cleaning supplies there.
* Please remove all linens and towels used and place them on the floor:)
* Please drink plenty of water in the Mile High City our altitude will grab you quick with dehydration if you are drinking.
* Also, please be careful if you indulge in all of Colorado's lovely dispensary's... those things will get ya quick if you're not used to it.
My name is Sarah and I am a Texas native but, love living in these Colorado vibes! I love to travel and meet new people, see new places! It makes me feel alive! I first traveled abroad in college to Central America and the bug has been biting ever since!!
Thank you for allowing me to share my home with you.