1 spavaća soba
* Economical/affordable/cheap room up to 2 guests
* About 30 min. close to Most of the hot place in Seoul.
* Free WiFi and Bus card
* English speaking/understanding
* 10min. on foot from “Oksu" station
* 90min. via Limo bus #6010 from ICN airport
* Living room with the fine Han River view and Mountain hiking available and it starts from the door.
* 30 Min. distance to Most of the hot places in Seoul
* Host is working for Global IT companies over twenty years with many business travels and tourism experiences.
* Also many experiences of the foreign visitor cases enough to serve YOU comfortable.
* Free WiFi and Bus card
* English speaking/understanding host family.
* Guest Room (private)
- Enoustorage places like shelves and hanger
- Free Home Wi-Fi access
- Storage closet and hanger
* Kitchen and Dining room (shared)
- Gas range
- Rice cooker
- Electric kettle
- Sofa, Table and chairs
- Kitchen tools
* Shower and Toilet (Guests Only but shared among the guests)
- Liquid body soap
* Laundry room (shared)
- Laundry machine
- Laundry detergent
* Fitness (shared)
- Running Machine with river view
- Fitness Bike
Interakcija s gostima
We are living together with the guest and supporting of your stay.
We have two high school students and a college student to communicate and share the culture with the guest.
* All families are K-POP Fans and specialists.
* You can get the full guidance of Korean culture, Foods, KPOP, Cosmetics and even make up lesson is available.
* Nursing and pick up service available from door to hospital if requested.
* Korean Traditional music majored students with Korean music instruments available that you can have a chance to hear!
* Korean major University tour, SM Town Atrium, Namsan Mountain, Royal Palace and Itaewon tour guides are available.
Please let us know any question we will try our best to help you and provide you with the useful information on my neighborhood or about Seoul trip.
We are a couple with 3 daughters and we want to let you know about Korea and also want to learn form you about your country.
We are living at the nice apartment on the hill with the river view and very close mountain for a hiking can reach up to Namsan Mountain.
* Female only.
* No smoking.
* No pet.
* No playing instruments from 8PM to 9AM
* No noisy.
* Take off shoes inside.
* Respect other people and local culture.
Otkažete li više od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat novca. Otkažete li manje od 24 sata prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje u okviru rezervacije.
Ovaj domaćin ima 31 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a barista and running a small coffee shop in Gangnam. The name of the coffee shop is Black Line Coffee. If you visit there, you can be warmly welcomed and taste high quality coffee and juice. Because of my work at daytime, please allow me that my husband CG Park may take your call!
I have made Korean food for over 20 years and like cooking. I can teach you how to make Kimchi, Gimbob, Bulgogi, Japchae, Tteok-bokki, and so on.
I have the second house in Jeju Island, I often visit Jeju Island enjoy breathing the fresh air and walking beautiful beach and Olle Route. And I want to spend more time in Jeju Island. I can show you many good places and restaurants in Jeju Island.
I had a chance to travel Paris, Florence, Venice, Mount Rigi in Swiss, Austria, Prague, Hongkong, Austrailia,Guam, Tokyo, and so on. I want to visit Paris and Venice again someday.
I have three daughters . The first & third daughters are studying Korean music and they can play Korean instruments Geomungo and Janggo. They love K-Pop music as well as Korean traditional music. They can play Geomungo or Piano for you and provide you information of Korean culture.
The location of my house is perfect to enjoy Seoul. The distance of hot place in Seoul whthin 30mins by bus or subway. And also you can enjoy Han River day and night ,and see the gorgeous scenery of sun rising in my house
My families like to help other people. All the Guests will be welcomed for staying here.