Prime location in Copacabana Newly furnished apartment.
In safe & secure (24/7 doorman), friendly, quiet residential building conveniently located in well-known Bairro Peixioto.
4 blocks from world-famous Copacabana beach.
You'll keep smiling☺!
100 sq. meter (1000 sq. feet) Newly & Fully-furnished air-conditioned apartment with 3 air-conditioned suites (bedroom + attached bathroom), 1 common bathroom (WC) and 2 free allocated covered parking spots in charming building with only 2 apartments per floor (10 apartments totally)! The apartment can easily accommodate at least 6 people. From the larger suite, on a clear day, you can see Christ the Redeemer.
All the furniture, electronics and electrical items are brand new. Amenities include: refrigerator, 5 burner gas stove with oven and grill, microwave, blender, toaster, steam iron, washing machine, HDTV, air conditioners, etc.); all new linen; all cutlery. The apartment has Hi-speed Wi-Fi with High-definition cable TV (HDTV).
All beds and mattresses are top quality. There's a comfortable Sofa bed in the Living room. The Dining Table is expandable from 4 to 6 people.
Every floor has CCTV monitoring for security. The apartment has 2 entrances and a separate washing area. The Social floor (for private events, parties) on the lower floor has a party room and a well-equipped kitchen.
Bem-Vindo / Welcome/ Bienvenido/ Bienvenue!
Guests have full access to all areas of the apartment and all amenities.
There's a 24-hour doorman. Guests can communicate with the doorman/ lobby, elevators , the janitor and the Social floor via the Intercom in the kitchen.
Interakcija s gostima
A Portuguese, Spanish and English speaking alternative attentive host will welcome the guests at the apartment, Check-out the guests at the apartment. His/ her main goal is the guests' comfort & satisfaction!
If the alternative host is away e.g. running errands, he/ she will be available to assist the guests in a reasonable amount of time from the time of contact.
Welcome/ Bem-Vindo / Bienvenido! Bienvenue!
Cleaning service: if the guests want additional cleaning service (clean the apartment, wash towels and linen and replace the linen and towels), it costs $40 additional per session - please inform in advance e.g. the previous day or by 9 A.M on the same day.
Doorman/ Lobby 200
Social Floor 214
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO AND FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, THANK YOU!
1. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building.
2. Please respect the neighbors and avoid making loud noise after 10 p.m. - it's not allowed as per Brazilian law.
3. Third parties are not allowed.
4. Please do not throw anything including toilet paper into the toilet bowl (the infrastructure in Rio is delicate), please use the trash bins provided.
5. Please turn off all air conditioners, fans and lights before leaving the apartment.
6. Please cover the washing machine immediately after each use.
7. If guests have visited the beach, please enter the apartment through the Service Entrance where guests can wash their feet (to get rid of sand) in the washing area or in the third suite's bathroom.
8. Please keep bottles/ cans/ glassware that are to be thrown, aside/ separate – the caretaker will dispose them. Please keep the apartment clean, before check out please leave the apartment clean and tidy.
9. The apartment owner and the administrator are not responsible for loss or theft of guests' items and belongings in the apartment.
10. Smile ☺ this is Rio (Cidade Maravilhosa)!
Ovaj domaćin ima 1 recenziju za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm Daniela, a college student from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, graduating in fashion design.
I speak fluent english and portuguese and can handle myself in spanish.
I've lived in Olympia, a small town near Seattle, for a semester during High School, which was an amazing experience.
I love to travel, even though i still have a lot of places to visit. Recently I've been to the United States (California, Washignton State, and Missouri), to Argentina and Israel, and I'm already thinking about the next place.
I'm a huge animal lover.
I love to cook and, of course to eat! I believe that health comes from food, so we should eat what makes us healthy and happy.
Prazer! (Nice to meet you!)