New apartment in the centre of S.Stefano al Mare town, 10 meters from the sea, with 30 square meters balcony, which offers a wonderful view over the sea and the town square!
It may accomodate up to 4 people.
Wonderful fully renovated apartment, just 10 meters far from the sea!!
Located in the central square of the characteristic old town of Santo Stefano al Mare, with beach, supermarket, kiosks, restaurants, pizzerias, bars, ice-cream shops and pharmacy just outside home.
The apartment has one living room with kitchen area, with big corner sofa, one sleeping room with king-size bed (mattress size: 160x200 cm), and one sleeping room with 2 queen-size beds (mattress size: 120x200cm), bathroom with shower, and 30 square meters balcony, facing the sea and the main town square, offering an impressive view of the coastline and the beautiful S. Stefano Church, from each window of the flat (you may see the photos of sunsets and landscape, all of them taken from the apartment balcony).
All rooms (living room and 2 sleeping rooms) are equipped with air-conditioning system (for cooling and heating) and have double glazed windows.
It may accommodate up to 4 persons.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor (without elevator).
For families with infants and those who require absolute quiet and silence: the apartment balcony faces the sea on the south/south-west and S.Stefano church and its main square on the west. The church bell tolls every hour from 7 a.m. till 22:00 p.m., and during summertime, usually one night every 2 weekends, they organize live shows in the square. The perfect apartment location gives you the opportunity to watch them from the balcony, but in those days (and just those) it doesn't guarantee perfect silence inside the apartment till the end of the show (usually midnight).
The nearest beach is 80 meters far and the beautiful port “Marina degli Aregai” is just a 10-minute walk away.
The entry to the new 24 km bicycle path, which leads to Sanremo on one side and to San Lorenzo al Mare on the other side, is located 30 meters from the apartment house.
Close to the entrance to the bicycle path, you can find stands where you can rent bicycle.
Nearby is possible to visit the picturesque villages of Arma di Taggia, Bussana, Badalucco, Cervo, Cipressa, Lingueglietta, Triora “the town of witches “, Sanremo, Ventimiglia.
The French Riviera (Côte d'Azur) is easily accessible by car in 30 minute, with its wonderful Menton (40km), Principality of Monaco/Monte-Carlo (50 km), Cap-d’Ail (55 km), Beaulieu-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (60 km), Nizza (65 km), Antibes and Cannes (90 km).
For Golf and other sports lovers: Castellaro Golf Resort (6,9 km far), Circolo Golf degli ulivi Sanremo (17,3 km far), tennis courts, futsal fields, boules court, gym and nautical school, in the near “Marina degli Aregai” harbour (1 km far).
Unfortunately i have no private parking place to offer to my guests, but along the whole street “Lungomare G. D’Albertis” (from 200, till 800 meters from the apartment) and also at the end of this street, on the huge parking on the roof of the building located at the entrance of the “Marina degli Aregai” harbor, it is possible to park cars for free.
Moreover, just in front of the apartment building, there are a few parking spaces for loading and unloading (maximum stand 30 minutes), very useful to unload or load car when you arrive or when you are leaving.
At guests disposal, Led TV 50" in livingroom, Led TV 32" one bedroom and Led TV 22" in the other bedroom, with free international channels (Satellite: Hotbird 13E), USB movie and music reader, stereo, CD player, fully equipped kitchen (with electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffe machine, water heater), washing machine, hair dryer, towels and linen and Free Wi-fi internet.
Usually check-in must be after 15:00 p.m. and check-out before 10:00 a.m., anyway if other guests won't be leaving or arriving on the same day, check-in and check-out time may be flexible and will be agreed together in advance.
- After reservation, at least 1 week prior to their arrival, guests are asked to send a legible copy of their passports, in order to prepare in advance all documents required by authorities.
- We ask guests to communicate in advance their expected arrival (check-in) time. In case guests will not previously communicate it, we can’t guarantee we will be able to meet them and give them keys, at the exact time they will arrive.
- Guests are also required to communicate in advance any change in arrival time or day agreed upon. If for some reason, guests are unable to check-in on the date indicated during reservation, we might or might NOT be able to accommodate a next-day check-in due to our schedule, as we live quite 250 km from S.Stefano town and we need to organize in advance to come in town.
- If guests will not arrive on agreed arrival time, without any communication in the following 24 hours, it will be considered a NO-SHOW, and we will be relieved by any obligation towards guests and we will not be compelled to wait for their arrival any longer.
- We kindly ask guests to respect the apartment, as their own.
The apartment has been completely renovated and all furnitures and equipments are brand new, we kindly invite guests to use them carefully and make sure that children do the same.
- It is forbitten to smoke inside the apartment or in the common areas of the building. The apartment has a big balcony where guests may smoke whenever they want.
- It is not allowed to bring or keep any kind of animal inside the apartment.
- It's not allowed to bring bicycles inside the apartment/balcony or leave them in the common areas of the building.
- Guests are invited to have consideration for neighbors, mostly from 11 p.m. to 9 a.m., paying attention not making noises or listening at tv, radio, etc. at high volume.
- Before going out of the apartment, please be sure you switched off the lights and the electrical equipment (air conditioning/tv/radio/oven/kitchen) and always lock the apartment entrance door.
- Please consider that all equipment of the apartment (boiler/cooking pot/air conditioning/washing machine/dish washer/etc.) work using electricity. For this reasons please pay attention not to use all them at the same time, otherwise the electric meter might not hold such Kw request and a power failure might occur.
- Guests are invited to close the windows whenever they are using the Air Conditioning system and to switch it off when they leave the apartment.
- Sometimes wind can be very strong both on the balcony. For this reason i kindly ask you not to hang any objects or keep them close to the balcony or the terrace balustrades because, due to wind, they could fall down on street and injure people or damage their properties.
- If you will use the coffee machine (coffee pod type: “Nescafé Dolce Gusto”) in the dining room, you must remember to fill its tank with water, from time to time, and to empty the base “bawl” which collects drops, every 2 or 3 coffees, otherwise it may overflow and soil permanently the furniture.
- When you cook at home, please throw away garbage plastic bags every day in the specific bins on the street (the nearest bins to the apartment are indicated on the map below – Separate PLASTIC (plastica), GLASS (vetro), “UNDIFFERENTIATED” (indifferenziata), ORGANIC (umido)
Ovaj domaćin ima 40 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My name is Gianluca, i'm living in Milano and have three beautiful apartments at the seaside, on Ligurian sea which i rent out when i'm not using them.
For any information, feel free to contact me!