With its rugged antique charm and modern touches, this beautiful, bright, 5 bedroom mountain home provides space for large parties with coziness to accommodate a single family or a couple of friends. Take in breath taking views of the neighborhood from the living room or one 3 balconies, prep meals in the full kitchen or on the barbeque and enjoy your meal outside on the balcony table or indoors in one of the two eating areas. Cozy up on the couch to a movie or a book from our game room library, or walk, bike, or drive to local museum, Lake Arrowhead Village, shops, cafes, or restaurants. Also enjoy sandy beaches, playground areas, snack bars, and lounge chairs at our local Tavern Bay Private Beach including Beach Club access!
Beautifully decorated with a charming and stylish mix of modern and antique furnishing, our living room is bright and spacious, with large windows nearly reaching the ceiling, a large stone fire place, and enough seating to accommodate everyone, regardless of your party size. The master suite also doubles as a family room (see 'bedding and sleeping' category).
Kitchen and Dining:
Enjoy the use of our full kitchen (dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, fridge, cooking/dinning needs, L-shaped bar). Eat your meals in the large breakfast nook, or our quaint formal dining room. We are currently updating our bonus kitchen located on the 6th level in the master suite (Availabe For Use In The Near Future).
Sleeping and Bedding:
- 5 bedrooms: Each bedroom is individually themed, named after Shakespearian plays. Like the living room, they are beautifully decorated in modern and antique styles with the charm of a Bed and Breakfast. The 5th bedroom we loving call 'Much Ado About Nothing,' is located on the 6th level. With a large daybed, couch bed, and private balcony, it can double as a master suite or a family room. Occupying its own level (level 4) the master bedroom has its own fireplace and private balcony. Sheets and pillows are provided in each bedroom. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BLANKETS AND TOWELS.
-Sleeps up to 19 people, with 4 couch beds in our spacious living room, 1 couch bed in the master bedroom and 1 couch bed in the master suite.
3 bright, thoroughly cleaned restrooms (2 private).
Enjoy Charter cable on one of our 3 televisions (located in living room, study, master suite). Surf the net, play family games, watch television, or enjoy one of our books in the our game room/study. See 'activities and attractions for out-of-the-home entertainment) Our large yard provides plenty of space for outside play.
There is parking for up to 6 cars outside of the garage (please be mindful of our neighbors). Spend time in our large back yard, our sit in our quaint front yard sitting area. During the winter months, use our slopping drive way as a sledding hill. Enjoy breath taking views from our 3 balconies (2 private). Coming Soon: Lighted outside dining area.
Home Away From Home:
Utilize our large laundry room with separate washer and dryer. Sheets and extra pillows are provided along with all of your cooking needs. You'll only need to bring blankets and towels. Come live, laugh, and lounge!!!
Absolutely No Smoking in the house or on the outside deck areas.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property OR on the balcony under any circumstances. Designated smoking areas include: OUTSIDE areas at least 5 feet away from the house. Please be take care to put out ALL lit cigarettes and matches.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order (the order in which you found them).
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: PARKING – Parking is limited to __6_____ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Please be mindful of the neighbors.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit linens to be taken from the units.
9. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] Septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to ______$200_______.
10. If you remove the television wiring for gaming or any other reason, please replace all wiring exactly as it was found in preparation for our next guest.
11. Monitor outside noise level between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
12. Please make sure ALL items remain in the house in the location they were found. Please check the inventory list in each room.
13. Please make sure the following is done before you leave:
• Replace all furnishings and house hold items in the location in which they were found.
• Replace all wiring on entertainment systems.
• Rinse and place all dishes in the dishwasher (on sink for upstairs kitchen) for cleaning.
• Place used linens at the foot of the bed for which they belong
• Bag and close all trash, placing trash in the large trashcans located in the garage. Please make sure the trashcan lids are closed.
• Report any and all damage to the property immediately upon check-out.
We Sincerely Appreciate Your Compliance With These Rules