Peace, tranquility, and natural beauty await at this gorgeous Alta home. Nestled against picturesque meadows, open space, and towering pine trees, this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom home sleeps 12 and will serve as your ultimate alpine escape.
This home is the perfect size and layout for families or a group of close friends traveling together. The moment you arrive, you’ll immediately become mesmerized by this stunning property. Views of mountain peaks can be admired from the front of the house, while the back of the property faces sweeping meadows, creating a restful, secluded backdrop for your stay.
Inside, you’ll find this 2,700 square foot residence beautifully appointed throughout with tasteful decor, tall post and beam ceilings, nice artwork, and an abundance of windows that let in lots of glorious natural light. Gorgeous wood finishes and stone fireplaces in the downstairs living room and large upstairs family room further enhance the interior’s rustic charm. All the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible are here as well, including a heated garage, in-unit laundry machines for your convenience, wireless internet access, and 2 flat screen TVs for entertainment. This house is especially ideal for guests who like to spread out and relax in privacy, as it boasts multiple gathering spaces and inviting bedrooms, which each feature plush sleeping arrangements and french doors that open to private outdoor space. You’ll love preparing your favorite culinary creations in the lovely fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances, a quaint island, and breakfast bar with seating for 5.
For some fresh air, step out to the expansive front deck, which offers the best of outdoor living. Look forward to barbecuing on the gas grill while your companions socialize on the patio chairs and admire the phenomenal views - the sunsets are practically guaranteed to take your breath away! Later, soak your worries away in the private hot tub as sparkling stars blanket the night sky. It simply doesn’t get better than this!
Interakcija s gostima
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private hot tub, 2 stone fireplaces, fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, wireless internet access, 2 flat screen TVs, in-unit laundry machines, heated garage, and much more
- Enjoy breathtaking views from one of the expansive decks
- Peaceful, secluded location! 8 miles from Grand Targhee Resort and 35-40 minutes to Jackson Hole!
- Perfect for guests who want to ski, bike, hike, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- 2 Sleeper Sofas in the Upstairs Family Room can accommodate 4 guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs or 1 cat allowed; 75-pound weight limit for dogs, 15-pound weight limit for cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.