Have the ultimate retreat to wild and wonderful West Virginia by staying at this quaint 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Glen Jean home which sleeps 5 and is ideally located in a secluded, rural setting close to the New River Gorge Bridge.
This delightful house was originally built in the mid 1930’s as a Coal Miner Company Home, nestled on 2 private acres of lush green grass and rolling hills. With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and enough sleeping arrangements for 5 guests throughout 850 square feet of nicely appointed living space, this charming dwelling is an ideal lodging choice for families, friends or couples seeking an authentic glimpse of West Virginia mountain life. You’ll find the interior of this historic residence totally remodeled and insulated with central air conditioning and heat, as well as recently updated with all the essential conveniences of modern day living such as a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary wireless internet access and a flat screen TV in the living room, complete with Roku and internet connectivity for your entertainment needs.
Your favorite relaxing spot will quickly become the home’s fantastic new rear deck, which backs up to stunning views of mountain wooded green belt with a small babbling stream and slow-moving train track. The front of the property sits just of a mile from Highway 19, where you’ll find a convenience store with fuel and Subway restaurant. Even though this property is far from completely isolated, you’ll still feel far from the hustle and bustle of the big city, as there’s no development within sight from the back of the home.
Interakcija s gostima
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, new private deck, wireless internet access, 1 flat screen TV with Roku, central air conditioning and heat, charcoal grill, in-unit washer/dryer, and more
- Outstanding location! Nestled on 2 private acres just mile from Highway 19 with picturesque, secluded views of mountain wooded green belt in the rear
- Close proximity to the New River Gorge Bridge, white water rafting, Winterplace Ski Resort, city of Beckley, Boy Scout Camp of America, Exhibition Coal Mines, many State and Federal Parks, and other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- An Air Mattress in the Closet can accommodate 1 extra guest if needed
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Ovaj domaćin ima 1708 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije