Our cosy apartment has 2 bedrooms are in 8th floor with elevator. Only 1 mins walk from HigashiShinjuku Station, 10 minutes walk to Shinjuku Station. Very close to the famous nightspot Golden Gai and Kabukicho. Free portable wifi for guests.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won't disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I'm sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It's because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Otkažete li više od 7 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete povrat od 50 % iznosa. Otkažete li 7 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca.
Ovaj domaćin ima 68 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hi, my name is Daiki Miyagawa. Nice to meet you!
I sell rental properties in Japan for my job. I really like eating and drinking. I know so many good restaurants as I travel a lot around Japan every month for business.
My apartment is located within walking distance to the busiest station "Shinjuku Station", which was registered as Guinness World Records.
It is one of the most convenient location as a base for both short-term visitors and long-term travelers who go to other places in Japan.
I also use an AirBnb host support service called Zens to help me with all my bookings, but they let me know when guests are arriving so I would really like to be able to meet.
Hope to see you soon!