Modern luxury meets technology in this pristine 2-story Logan Circle Penthouse with massive private panoramic roof deck above (1000 square feet!), convenient to 2 metro stops and many bus lines, only steps from super trendy 14th Street, Shaw, Convention Center, U Street, & downtown. Sonos, Apple TV, 65" LED.
| modern | new | luxury | 65" LED TV with Apple TV, Hulu, Netflix, Sonos, Apple Music, high-speed internet access, and semi-private 1000sq foot rooftop to take it all in. Get out and about and explore the best of the 14th Street Corridor, Logan Circle, and Dupont Circle, or stay in and order gourmet meals from Uber Eats, Galley, or Postmates. Everything is a click or a few steps away!
| keyless | This property features August Smart Lock which provides secure, keyless entry. You can lock and unlock the door with your smartphone, using a unique virtual key issued to you for the duration of your stay. You don't have to worry about losing or returning the keys again!
Interakcija s gostima
Entry instructions are provided in the "House Manual" you'll be able to access upon booking. I won't be present, but I'm always happy to help with questions about the space, the amenities, or anything DC! Don't hesitate to message at any time!
Free Street Parking is included with this reservation! Guests will have access to a DC Visitor Parking Pass allowing street parking immediately in front of the unit, or in the surrounding neighborhood if there isn't any availability in front. USE OF MY PERSONAL, PRIVATE, RESERVED OFF-STREET PARKING SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $65 PER NIGHT AT THE TIME OF BOOKING (please indicate with your booking inquiry).
Absolutely NO SMOKING.
Absolutely NO PETS.
Absolutely NO LOUD MUSIC OR PARTIES.
Primary access is via the August smartphone app (keypad codes are backup for your convenience only).
Please respect the property and enjoy it!
|the fine print|
1. Guests agree to abide by all District of Columbia laws and regulations related to disturbing the peace. Neighbors are to be treated respectfully.
2. All invitees onto the property of Guest are the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Guest must keep the property and all furnishings in good order (good order defined as the same condition of premises upon check-in).
5. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Daily or weekly cleaning service is available for an additional fee.
6. Penalties may be assessed for abuse of the property and community, including late check out (without previous arrangements) and damage to the property. Security deposit may be applied toward any fees or penalties due to negligence of occupant.
7. Noise must be kept to a minimum, per Mosaic Condominiums HOA guidelines. Any guest repeatedly breaking these rules may face immediate cancellation of the reservation without refund. Loud music, smoking, or illegal drug use is not permitted. Smoking inside the unit will result in an additional $400 charge for deep cleaning/odor removal services.
8. Roof access is not permitted after 10pm, or during private events when the roof space has been previously reserved.
Professional living in -- and figuring out -- this city. I love meeting new people, and exploring new experiences. I hope you love the place!