Recently remodeled beautiful home! Great expensive beds,one queen and one single bed, safe neighborhood and quiet! Great wifi..50 mbps and CABLE TOO! Yes we have ESPN and I have Amazon Fire sticks for anyone who wants to borrow one.
Fits two comfortably, three just barely. Bathroom is just outside the door of this room. On the first floor for anyone who has a challenge with stairs. Koreatown is just down the street and it is walkable to get there Walmart is also walkable although it is hot outside so make sure to bring an umbrella if you're going to walk under the sun. Walking other direction brings you down to a ton of restaurants in Chinatown and that's a little farther walk but it is still walkable if you're someone who lives in a walkable city.
Kitchen, back yard, dining room and living room.
Interakcija s gostima
I tend to stay out of the way especially with couples and those I can feel prefer their privacy. I can be around more often if preferred so keep me informed if so. I will be around alot if I get a loud guest or anyone who makes me think they need me around more often. Ahem...
***** Bicycle rental available $10 / day *****
1. Please do not just show up to the house. CALL OR TEXT the DAY of to let me know when to expect you.Every Mcdonalds has free wifi and it the best option for Europeans to get internet. You can send me a message through the airbnb app and I prefer to respond to messages through the app. Try to include some info with your text like which room you booked at what adress. If you use the app thread it automatically sends the room address and your dates you booked. Most answers including address, how to get in and what time you can show up will be outlined here, and you can find this info also in your welcome email from airbnb.
2. I have a day job from 9 am to 7 pm (0900 to 1900) Monday- Wednesday- Friday amd 12pm to 5 pm (1200 to 1700) on Tuesday and Thursday. If you send me a message during those times please allow about a half hour to respond.
That gets you extra points on reviews!
4. Showers are limited to ten minutes. Just so we can all get a good hot shower.
4. No infants. Kids over five are fine as long as they are not loud.
5. NO PETS.
6. Extra guests are VERY WELCOME for an extra fifteen dollars per night. I even have extra single beds ready, and advance notice is preferred. If an extra guest is suddenly coming, again, welcome but send me message no matter how late to say they are there, even on the floor if you must but let me know to charge, and how many extra people. Ten dollars extra per person per night. No exceptions.
7. Check in is 3 pm or after. I occasionally allow for luggage drop earlier but I try to avoid it, and access to the room is still 1 pm. Luggage drop off can be left in a front closet or even the garage if it is alot of luggage.
8. I will give the door code for entry the same day AS you arrive because I change the door codes often.
9. Enter with whispering voices only especially (EMAIL HIDDEN)e and go as late as you like but please be respectful of others.
10. Late check ins are fine if you have already talked to me and I know you intend to do so.
11. Evening check ins after 745 pm M,W,F or after 5 T, TH weekends after 1 are great, but after 1130 pm is where i draw the line. I am getting people who are trying to check in at 1 am even though they never even asked ahead of time if thats ok! ("But your house rules didnt mention how late was too late!") They have been mentioned now. I go to bed right at 1130 on weekdays so Ill be in bed if I do not hear from a guest in advance. Exceptions will be made but please do not take advantage. Go to the grocery store five min away AFTER i give you a tour so I can go to bed! Weekends are also 1130 by the way.
13. Guests are required to clean up pee on the back of toilet seat when they miss.
I scrub the bathrooms often so it will only need sanitized as you go.
16. Guests must keep their towels in their rooms on a hook provided, and not on the back of furniture.
17. Please keep the bathroom door open as you leave it, or it seems like its occupied.
18. Leave the bathroom curtain closed, and try to keep your personal items in your room since there are guests or me in every room.
19. If you use the hair dryer or the clothes iron, put the hair dryer back under the bathroom cabinet and the iron and board back in the closet it came from.
20. Clean the kitchen as soon as you are done eating. This includes using degreaser on the stove and wiping the counters down. Do not just do a lil wipe down. Please.
22. By all means go to the grocery store down the street and buy food, but do try and buy what youll need for a few days only. Dont be shy either, ask me for a cooler and we can put your excess waters and whatever in a cooler in your room.
23. No eating in the rooms.
24. Keep all windows closed unless otherwise directed. If its too hot let me know and we will adjust the temperature. I usually open all the windows in March and October when the temp is just right. Other than that keep them closed unless you ask me and I agree its ok.
25. Text me ASAP if the temp needs adjusted. I can adjust them remotely and I will if you ask. Or ask the permanent person there. I tend to let them decide the temp. Unless its extreme text me first before changing the temp. If you want it really cold in summer I will not be your place. Please look elsewhere for your own well being.
26. Please park in the driveway first, then if full, park on the street as there is ample safe and quiet parking directly in front of my house. DO NOT PARK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET. I promised the neighbors I would stay on my side only.
27. No smoking means no smoking. Outdoors only and 420 friends will have no trouble from the neighbors. Close the actual patio door when you are out smoking too. Yes it blows back in. Yes I can smell if you just took a tiny puff in your room. Please do not do this.
28. Keep the front door totally closed as you load or unload your luggage. This helps me keep costs down on the electric and gas bill.
29. Washer and dryer are available for your use but ONE load only for each stay or every other day if you have a group of people. Feel free to bring your own soap if you need to wash more, and even then I ask everyone to wash on the six minute light/regular cycle on cold. If you plan to wash more than I listed here communicate with me and we can work it out with a small extra charge if needed. Whatever you do, just be honest. If you have alot to wash just tell me.
30. If you come in and track a bunch of dirt in, clean it up. Every house has a broom and mop. I appreciate guests who are neat and tidy. Thank you.
31. Please keep all food and other possesions off the countertops and at least organize them neatly in a corner if needed.
32. Bathing towels should be kept off the floor, and never to be stepped on. Please do not wipe makeup off on them either. I have plenty of extra smaller towels that are less nice for anyone who needs to do anything that may stain a towel. I would be happy to give you one anytime.
Ovaj domaćin ima 1719 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije