Three next door suites for up to 12 guests, each one for 4. The right place for friends, families with children or large groups.
Located in the picturesque neighborhood of Trastevere. This is the place for those who want to stay in the city center but hate noise and frenzy.
The suites are on a very quiet hill over Viale Trastevere, a trendy area with bars, restaurants and historical sites nearby.
SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Daily cleaning
- Sightseeing, local experiences.
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸ ENJOY YOUR STAY IN ROME ! ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•
Coming to Rome and looking for a comfy place that will allow you to stay in a well-connected area? If so, we may have the right place for you!
LOCATED in the Center of the City, you will have different transport links, such as bus stops and the Ippolito Nievo Light Rail Station, which can take you to most of the places of this engaging and multicultural city. Plus, the Università Degli Studi Roma 3 is just a couple of minutes walking from this accommodation. The Parco dei Medici business area is only few minutes away from the nearby Trastevere railway station (900mt / 980 yd away from the apartment - 2 minutes with Light Rail). This station connects the Airports with direct shuttles.
HOW COOL IS THAT ? Close to these suites, you'll find cultural places to visit, such as the Basilica Santa Cecilia in Trastevere, theatres, parks to relax such as the nice Villa Sciarra and the large Villa Pamphili and Gianicolo, a couple of restaurants, supermarkets and coffee shops. In sum, the neighbourhood is filled with everything you'll need to embrace this new adventure and fall in love with this amazing city.
This awesome suites - about 50 sqm/540 sq ft, 60 sqm/645 sq ft and 80 sqm/860 sq ft large - comes each one with one ensuite double bedroom, one bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to live in the older city of Italy and book now!
Rome is an huge city. Hence, deciding where to stay can be quite difficult.
The suites are located half way on Trastevere Avenue, in a narrow street, without traffic of cars because closed at the end. It will make your stay relaxing and silent, and at the same time, you will get to the heart of the flourishing nightlife just walking 10 minutes.
The apartments has been recently renovated with modern furnitures and they are fully equipped: cookers, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, pots, cutlery, plates and glasses. At your arrival you will find some coffee, tea and more. Towels and sheets are provided as well.
Wooden floor, large living room with dining table, double seater sofa and double sofa bed, bedroom with king size bed, kitchen and bathroom with shower in each flat. Modern air conditioning system allow you to set the ideal temperature either during cold winter days or on hot summer days.
Entrance to the building is independent. The flats' floor is independent in the building and there are just these three flats. You can go from one flat to the other one through the main corridor and the flats' entrance doors (it isn't inside each flat a direct door).
Parking, not included in the rent price, is available for free inside the property, but not for exclusive use (you can park only if there are spots available at your arrival). If there isn't place you can park nearby either free or inside a garage for a fee.
Nearby, within walking distance all the services you need are available: banks, supermarkets, grocery stores, pharmacies, hairdressers, beauty center, gym and more.
LINKS TO SIGHTSEEINGS
All sightseeing are easily reachable from home. You can go everywere downtown walking from 10 to 60 minutes.
Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto") to “Trastevere station” (5 minutes - 2 stops) + train to “Saint Peter Station” (5 minutes - 2 stops)
COLISEUM – PANTHEON – NAVONA SQUARE – SPANISH STEPS – TREVI FOUNTAIN
Tram nr. 8 to ”Venezia Square” ( final stop - 10/15minutes). Venezia Square is the city center. From Venezia Square you walk few minutes to reach all sightseeings.
CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION (Termini)
1) Bus “H” to Termini railway station (20/30 minutes)
2) Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto”) to “Trastevere railway station” (5 minutes - 2 stops) + train to “Termini” (15 minutes)
TIBURTINA RAILWAY STATION
Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto”) to “Trastevere station” (5 minutes - 2 stops) + train to “Tiburtina” (20 minutes)
1 ) Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto”) to “Trastevere station” (5 minutes - 2 stops)+ train to “Fiumicino Aiport” (25 minutes)
2) Pick up service: please contact me and I will book a pick up service with chauffeur and sedan car or van for you. The price is comparable with the public transports and it depends from the time of the arrival and the number of people.
1) Bus “H” to Termini station (20/30 minutes) + Bus to Ciampino
Airport (45/90 minutes depending from the traffic)
2) Tram nr. 8 (direction “Casaletto”) to “Trastevere station” (5 minutes - 2 stops) + train to “Termini” (15 minutes) + Bus to Ciampino Airport (45/90 minutes depending from the traffic)
3) Pick up service: please contact me and I will book a pick up service with chauffeur and sedan car or van for you. The price is comparable with the public transports and it depends from the time of the arrival and the number of people
You are in Trastevere Avenue. To get to the center of the nightlife, you have to walk 5/10 minutes.
PORTA PORTESE MARKET
Every Sunday just 3 minutes walking from home. This is the most popular and biggest flea market and market for second hand items and local crafts in Rome.
Surroundings of the property
- Chiesa di San Francesco a Ripa 0,8 km / 850 yd
- Railway Station Roma Trastevere 900mt / 980 yd
- Neighborhood Testaccio 1 km / 1,100 yd
- Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere 1,1 km / 0.7 mi
- Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere 1,1 km / 0.7 mi
- Piazza Trilussa 1 ,3 km / 0.8 mi
- Gianicolo Promenade 1,5 km / 0.9 mi
- Giardino degli Aranci 1,3 km / 0.8 mi
- Villa Farnesina 1,4 km / 0.85 mi
- Villa Pamphili km 1,6 / 1.0 mi
- Villa Sciarra km 0,9 / 980 yd
The most popular tourist attractions
- Campo de' Fiori 1,8 km / 1.10 mi
- Piazza Navona 2,2 km / 1.35 mi
- Fori Imperiali 2,2 km / 1.35 mi
- Colosseo 2,5 km / 1.55 mi
- Castel Sant'Angelo 2,5 km / 1.55 mi
- Basilica di San Pietro 2,6 km / 1.60 mi
- Fontana di Trevi 2,7 km / 1.70 mi
- Musei Vaticani 3,1 km / 1.90 mi
- Piazza di Spagna 3,1 km / 1.90 mi
- Railway Station Roma Termini 3,7 km / 2.30 mi
- Airport Roma Ciampino 13,8 km / 8.60 mi
- Airport Roma Fiumicino 20,2 km / 12.50 mi
This accommodation is not suitable for people with problems walking on an uphill road.
I'll be there waiting for you or, in my absence if I am busy on work, some one of my team will replace me.
You'll receive the keys at your arrival, we'll register a) the ID of all the guests and b) the rent and then you'll be free as you wish!
Please remember to give me your arrival time during the booking process and to update this info some days before your arrival.
- Check-in for free - at the standard time 4:00 pm or flexible by appointment from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm; delay more than 1 hour on the agreed time EUR 15.00 hour and hour's fraction.
- Late Check-in - from 9:30 pm to 9:30 am by appointment extra fee EUR 39.00; delay more than 1 hour on the agreed time EUR 20.00 hour and hour's fraction.
It will cover the cost of hiring personnel to deliver the house and to hand you the keys out of the standard hours. This amount will be paid at the moment of checking-in.
If you have different needs please let me know in advance. We try to meet your needs, but it is not always possible. If the apartment is under cleaning at your personal requested arrival time (after a previous check-out), it is not a problem. We'll store your luggage and we'll take an appointment to check-in at your preferred time.
PICK-UP & DROP OFF
It is possible to book a transfer from/to Fiumicino airport or Ciampino airport from/to the apartment or from/to train stations at very comparable price to pubblic transport. Please ask me more about it if you are interested in.
Interakcija s gostima
ABOUT THE APARTMENTS
- The apartments will be cleaned and igienized before your arrival.
- You can use the Internet connection Wi-Fi high speed for free without limits.
I accept everyone who has sense of humanity and respect. I am very open minded to all cultures and religions.
According to the rules of hospitality in Roma Capitale, I will require your documents (ID or Passport) at your arrival and I will ask you to sign a contract containing the terms of our agreement (what you have already read on my listing). This is not a choice of mine, but what is necessary to be in compliance.
POSITIVENESS OF MY PLACE
Staying at my place I would like to see you live Rome as a local. For this reason I got in touch with local guides who can show you the popular historical places (like Vatican or Coliseum) and less known but wonderful places. Contact me in case you want to book some tours!
Following the most common comments I received from previous guests.
Please be sure that it is the right place to stay in Rome before booking
IN SUMMARY: modern, central, walking distance from the most popular sites and actractions, comfortable, quiet and silent, our services, my recommendations, the guests' reviews will made your time in Rome better than expected.
- Children under 2 years free of charge.
- Price for daily cleaning, towels, bedsheets, internet wifi, air climatized heat/cool, utilities and local tax is inclusive.
- Washing machine is in the laundry room of my three apartments on the floor. Free nr. 1 washing machine. Each extra cleaning € 19,50. Washing made by my staff with pick up of dirty clothes from Monday to Friday until 11:00am and at least 48 hours before the check-out time.
- Check-in at 2:30pm or flexible by appointment from 9:30am to 9:30pm
- Check-in from 9:30pm to 9:30am or 4 hours later the appointment's time: charge of 15 EUR/hour or hour's fraction.
- Quiet neighborhood and therefore no noise after 11 pm.
- No parties allowed.
- This is a property ready for no-smokers, therefore smoking in the apartment is included in the deposit damage.
- Pets are not allowed due to allergies of some guests
- The prices of the days that are still available may change at any time and without further notice.
I have traveled a lot and seen many different places. But Rome is the city I love the most. Why? Because of its history, culture and its authentic vibes. I don't like the noisy and crowded city center though that's why I believe that my home is truly an oasis where you can relax and enjoy the intensity of Rome to the fullest.
I am a tech entrepreneur living between Berlin and Rome. I heart all things digital and I recently became a father.
In my free time I love traveling, surfing and painting.