Only 1 min walk to Gotokuji Station and it's about 15 minutes by train only to Shinjuku Station and Shibuya Station, these stations are very popular.
The house is in a quiet street but close to shopping street that has reasonable local restaurants, Japanese bars, Sushi, Bakery selling delicious food.
This cozy apartment is only 1 minute walk from the nearest station "Gotokuji" which is just 15 minutes from Shinjuku Station, where you will enjoy the best spots of Tokyo.
It can accommodate up to 11 PEOPLE.
Flat consists of:
1 BIG Living & bedroom
- 5 bunk bed
- 1 sofa bed
It is a welcoming place to return each evening after a busy day and conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay!
++++++++ FACILITIES & AMENITIES ++++++++
- Free Pocket Wi-fi (connect up to 10 devices, you can take out anywhere!)
- Full kitchen (equipped with IH stove, refrigerator, kettle, microwave, plates, cups, mugs, silverware)
- Table tennis table
- Laundry machine (laundry detergent is free to use)
- Shampoo, conditioner, body soap
- Fresh bed linens and fresh towels
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioner
- Vacuum cleaner
Interakcija s gostima
'++++++++ SUPPORT YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN ++++++++
My favorite word is "縁 (EN)" a Japanese phrase that describes a mysterious force that binds people together and the chance of starting a new relationship.
The term reminds people to cherish any moment and to provide the best hospitality to other people, citing the fact that encountering someone or something is kind of a miracle.
Therefore, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT WELCOME GUIDE ++++++++
I have provided a welcome guide for all my guests to use. These are helpful for getting around and finding out what is going on during your stay!
++++++++ ABOUT ROOM RATES ++++++++
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
++++++++ ABOUT CHILDREN ++++++++
Please note children under 3 are free of cost, but after 3 they become a regular guest.
Our apartment maintains a family friendly atmosphere so everyone feels comfortable and safe. I ask that you please follow the rules, respect others, and be mindful of the surrounding culture.
- NO SMOKING on the property.
- NO PARTIES what so ever.
- NO PETS allowed.
- No Additional people in the apartment without permission.
- Please keep the noise down, especially after 9:00 PM.
- No table tennis after 10:00 PM.
- Please take your shoes off when entering a house.
- Please check out on time.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out of the room.
- Please be sure to separate the garbage into (1) burnable, (2) non-burnable, and (3) recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass bottles).
- Please use a kitchen exhaust fan when you cook, to carry away odors from your room.
- Flush toilet paper only.
- For your safety please lock the doors when you are inside, and close the windows when going out. We cannot be responsible or liable for any personal injuries, or the loss of your personal belongings and valuables.
- Please treat my house and furniture exactly as how you treat your own home.
- DO NOT take anything with you.
- We will charge deodorizing tobacco odor, damaged property, complaints about noise from neighbors, etc. Also, we will charge you if you lost keys and wi-fi devices.
- ENJOY YOUR TIME IN JAPAN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
Ovaj domaćin ima 42 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Hello, my name is Kenny Matsumura. You can call me “Kenny.”
There is one indispensable thing when it comes to the history of myself.
It is the “cricket.”
It’s me who started the “cricket” in Japan which was totally unknown sports in the country when I was a university student more than 25 years ago.
From that time, I made every possible effort to expand the cricket base in Japan from the beginning. Words cannot describe the hardships the activities went through.
While running a real estate company on my own, I also serve as an adviser of the Japan Cricket Association that I established. I also spend half the week travelling around the country in order to teach cricket to the children as a volunteer.
I was so happy when I became the first Japanese to receive the Lifetime Service Award from the International Cricket Council and selected as the "1000 international figures" of the century in 2009 as my achievement was appreciated.
I really love Japanese food, especially Sushi and Yakitori (grilled chicken).
If you want to eat very delicious Japanese food, you are more than welcome!
I can tell you my recommended restaurants or maybe we can go out to eat together if we can match up our schedules!
Please let me know if you are interested in Japanese cricket (or have any questions or inquiries of course)! I'll do my best to serve you.
I also would like to assure you the "hospitality" of Japan so that your trip will be comfortable and memorable.
Please fully enjoy Japan and have a great stay in Japan!