Remodeled & spacious! 2 BR/2.5 BA deluxe townhome on Peak 9 in Breckenridge. Ski-in/Ski-out to Quicksilver Lift, walk or shuttle to town. Sleeps 8: king bed, queen bed, bunk bed (two twins), sleeper sofa. Pool and hot tub access, garage, Wi-Fi.
2 BR, 2.5 BA TOWNHOME – ON SLOPES – ACCESS TO VILLAGE POOL/HOT TUBS
Location, location, location! Practically ski-in/ski-out convenience — as well as a spacious, beautifully remodeled townhome featuring quality craftsmanship and plenty of amenities. You’re literally a 50-yard walk from the slopes and the ski school meeting area. Drop the kids off for a lesson, make some runs, ski in for a quick lunch, then be right back on the Quicksilver lift in minutes.
You’ll love this home’s a wide, bright, airy interior, vaulted ceilings and tasteful decor. The living area features a gas fireplace and lots of comfy seating for a movie on the large LCD TV, games with the kids, or just relaxing conversation. Rustle up some après ski snacks or a special mountain dinner in the gourmet kitchen; there’s a beautiful dining table with seating for six and room for four more at the counter.
You’ll also enjoy seasonal access to shared hot tubs and the Upper Village Pool, a patio, free Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer and a one-car attached garage. There’s also a first-come, first-serve parking lot for one more vehicle. And, the town of Breckenridge is just a short 5-10 minute walk away with shopping, restaurants and great nightlife.
Seasonal access to Upper Village Pool & Hot Tubs.
You won’t find a nicer ski-in, ski-out condo in Breckenridge at this price. Your family or group will thank you for booking your vacation at Cedars 29!
- Master suite: King bed, LCD TV, Jacuzzi tub and shower. The balcony off the master suite also has beautiful views of the slopes on Peak 9. You’ll love it!
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, bunk bed (two twins), private bathroom. Perfect for kids and guests.
- Double sleeper sofa and a half bath located off the kitchen.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Hot Tub/Pool Access Dec-April, July-Sept.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 1 outdoor spaces — 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #32802.
Directions to our Breckenridge Office from Denver for Check-in:
Take I-70 west to exit 203 (CO-9 South). At the top of the exit follow the roundabout to Hwy 9 South towards Breckenridge. Continue 9.6 miles to the second roundabout just as you enter the Town of Breckenridge. Stay on left lane. At the roundabout, proceed straight through the roundabout to access Main Street Breckenridge. Turn right at the second light, Ski Hill Road, and turn immediately left into the first parking lot with a large brown building. You will see "Summit Rentals" on the building sign. Building address is 111 Ski Hill Road, Breckenridge. Short term parking is available for check-ins in front of the building. Summit Mountain Rentals is located up the stairs and to your right.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $350 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.