Kako sastaviti tim za ugošćivanje i njime upravljati
Set up a team
- Go to Team and click or tap Set up your team
- Confirm that you are the account owner
- Enter and confirm your information
- Add details about your team
- Agree to terms and click Create team
Once the team is set up, you’ll need the proper permissions assigned to you to perform the actions below, unless you’re the account owner.
Add a team member
- Go to Team and click or tap Invite
- Enter a team member’s email address
- Click or tap Add
- Click or tap Send invite
The team member will receive an email inviting them to join, which they’ll have 7 days to accept. You can resend an invite if it expires.
Remove a team member
When you remove a team member, they’ll still have an Airbnb account, but they won’t have access to your team account or its listings. This is a permanent step. If they want to join again, the account owner will have to resend the invitation.
- Go to Team and click or tap the team member’s name and an info panel will be shown
- Click or tap Remove team member
- Confirm the action
By checking a box in the permissions columns, you can turn on and off team member access.
- Go to Team
- Go to the team member and type of permission you want to change
- Click or tap the checkbox to add or remove the permission set for that team member
- The change is saved automatically
Deactivate your team
If you want to remove the entire team and its members from the account, you can permanently deactivate it. You’ll need to create a brand-new team if you want to use the teams tool again.
- Go to Team and click or tap Settings under your team name
- Click or tap Deactivate team
How co-hosting factors in
You can't be both a Co-Host and a team member. Want to switch up your role? Here’s how:
Going from co-hosting to a hosting team
If you’re the account owner of a listing with Co-Hosts but not a Co-Host yourself, you may create a team and add team members. But if you’re a Co-Host, you must remove yourself as such from all listings in order to join or create a team.
Going from a hosting team to co-hosting
To become a Co-Host, you must first leave your hosting team. If you’re the account owner of a hosting team, you must deactivate the team.
Learn about the difference between a Co-Host and a hosting team.
- DomaćinKorisnička prava članova tima za ugošćivanjeTimovi mogu zajednički iznajmljivati smještaje na Airbnbu. Vlasnik korisničkog računa tima odlučuje tko će se uključiti u tim i kojim će ala…
- DomaćinTimovi za ugošćivanje – najvažnije informacijeTim za ugošćivanje može biti poslovni subjekt ili tim ljudi koji upravljaju smještajima za dugoročni ili kratkoročni najam u ime vlasnika il…
- DomaćinKoja je razlika između sudomaćina i tima za ugošćivanje?Tim za ugošćivanje za vlasnika obično upravlja smještajem, gostima i oglasom objavljenim na internetu. Sudomaćin je često netko od prijatelj…