What you get out of a cooking class with me, is an Afternoon of Awesomeness™️.
We’ll pour a few drinks, play some music, put on wacky aprons, and cook an early dinner on my beautiful harbour-facing balcony. You'll get a crash course in the herbs and spices of the Indian subcontinent, and over the course of the afternoon, we'll cook a complete meal - appetiser, mains and dessert.
I will teach you basics like slicing an onion, and also some advanced techniques like flambéing a pineapple without losing even a single eyebrow.
One of the coolest things about this class, is that I cook a different menu every week. There are plenty of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, and once you book, I'll get in touch to figure out preferences etc.
Here are some of my greatest hits:
- Chicken 65 / Cauliflower 65 - fun spicy appetisers from South India
- Butter Chicken - the most glamorous thing to ever happen to a chicken
- Dal Tadka - lentils with looks and money
- Bangin' Bharta - roasted eggplants in a tangy onion-tomato sauce
- Different kinds of Pilafs
- Hot water
You can also choose anything you like from my Instagram @madonionslicer, and we'll make it happen!