1. At 10:30 am, gather at the Central Exit of JR Omori Station. Look for someone who has a bag with the logo "homecoming TAKA". 8 minutes walk to my home. Along the way, pass by the side of the shrine and walk in the quiet residential area.
2. Once you arrive at my home, I will explain today's program. Origami → Handmade Udon → Japanese food cooking (sushi, dumplings etc) → Matcha → Calligraphy
3. First, Origami. Fold the paper crane.
4. Handmade Udon then. Enjoy the process from the raw material to completion. Everybody steps on the material.
5. Cook Sushi and Tempra together for lunch as the experience of Japanese cuisine, it will be the main of today. In addition, my wife takes on some Japanese small dishes.
6. Enjoy conversation and lunch slowly. All materials are from Japan. Drink too. Beer, sake, shochu and soft drinks are free. Everyone drinks, eats and drinks!
7. After meals, make matcha together. Taste Matcha with local Japanese sweets.
8. Finally, Keiko will write the visitor's name in calligraphy on colored paper and bring it back as a souvenir. You will challenge the calligraphy, too.
9. It is a lonely time zone. We couples are teary. We look forward to seeing you again at JR Omori Station for the next reunion.