After a welcome drink (coffee, tea, smoothie) and introduction, we will cook together a full plant-based brunch inspired by my French origins. We will use our 5 senses and explore the 5 flavours (sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami) to create a feast for the eyes and the mouth, eating responsibly. Participants will prepare the recipes alone or in groups of 2 and I will share tips.
- Saisonal rainbow salad with greens and other vegetables (raw and roasted), dried fruit and nuts, herbs with the best citrus vinaigrette
- Sweet potato and spinach waffles with tofu dip, hummus
- Vegan cheese: Cashew nut cream cheese and coconut Boursin
- Home-made Granola served with coconut yogurt and home made berry compote
- Seasonal fruit cake (Autumn: Moist Apple cake)
Most of the ingredients we use are seasonal, organic and locally sourced.
When everything is ready, we will sit down and enjoy what we have prepared together. While we eat, I will be happy to share information about plant-based shopping, cooking and eating in London.