Have you always wanted to master Russian desserts? Join me in the kitchen for a fun adventure as I share my secrets to cooking, that you can easily recreate at home. We will start off with delicious tea.
It will be a small group, so we will do all the cooking together. The class will be interactive, rather than demonstrative and you will work in pairs. We will make:
- Chocolate salami, a popular chocolate biscuit dessert
- Apple/Pear & Cinnamon Puffs with caramelized sugar
- "Ushki" - Popular Eastern European Cookies
- Russian Marmelad ( fruit candies)
- We will feast on what we cook
- You can take all cake/dessert home (if any left) - Please take a container :)
- All ingredients will be provided.
- You will also receive a full recipe of what we will make during the class.
Classes can also be booked for groups and special celebrations. If your date is not available please write to make a request.
Please specify dietary requirements and allergies when booking, vegan cakes can be requested too.
PLEASE NOTE: I cannot take bookings for 1 person, so please check if someone else is coming on that day or message me in advance before booking if you travelling solo, in case I can add you to another class :)