We'll guide you through Hua Hin’s largest fresh market, showing you where to find ingredients and how to barter with vendors.
Navigate narrow passages and soak up the atmosphere, before stopping off to sample some local treats.
You’ll travel by tuk-tuk back to our home, 10-15 minutes away, (THE AFTERNOON EXPERIENCE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MARKET TOUR OR TRANSPORTATION) where you'll be greeted with homemade lemongrass juice on ice.
Within a few minutes, Maple will prepare everything and you'll be ready to start cooking the first dish.
We will introduce each ingredient for you, and then you will start to cook a total of 2 main dishes from the following:
- Tom Ka Gai - classic Thai Coconut Milk Soup with Chicken
- Tom Yum Kung - even more classic 'Hot & Sour' Soup with Prawns
- Pad Krapow Moo Sap - favourite Holy Basil Minced Pork with Fried Egg
- Pad Thai - world famous, and for good reason
- Pineapple Stir Fry - with Prawns, Chicken, Cashew Nuts and Raisins
- Cashew Nut Stir Fry with Prawns
We will also show you how to make one extra dish such as an appetizer or Thai dessert.
Finally, you'll be invited to sit and enjoy each of the delicious dishes you’ve just cooked with us in the tranquil environment of our small garden.